Chapter 18

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"That was the best 1 hour of my life!" Exclaimed by the enthusiastic h/c-nette, draping his arm around makki as they walk towards his car.

Makki, surprised by the sudden skin to skin contact, could only laugh nervously as he felt his heart pound fast. His throat felt dry, and his cheeks feels like it's heating up.

"Y-yeah, it was fun watching with you- well, not to say that it wasn't fun without you but it was more fun because you were there-!" What a simple reply that turned into him going on a tangent, the pinky man was punching the air right now. M/n laughed at him, lazily pointing at him with his index finger. "You are a fun person to be with, let's go to an amusement park next time"

He offered, detaching himself from the makki, and opened the door for him before entering from the driver's side.

"What's your address? I'll take you home." He asked, putting a seat belt on, makki saw what he did and mimicked him. Once he given his address, m/n started the car.

The whole car ride to the man's house was fun, the both jammed into the song on the radio, and makki told m/n stories of his highschool shenanigans. A certain description stuck out to him though, it was the one about a guy who has somewhat of a spiky black hair, and is always angry but has good intentions.

"Thanks for the ride, m/n." Makki thanked him once more, unbuckling his seatbelt. "No problem pink marshmallow" M/n replied in a nonchalant tone, he pulled out his phone to see a bunch of text messages from his best friend iwaizumi.

Makki was surprised by the nickname, but decided to let it pass, mainly because it brought a smile to his face. Whilst, m/n was scrolling through countless messages of iwaizumi asking where he was.

:Oi sorry i didn't get the door, but i was at home why did you leave so soon?

:are you there? im sorry if i made you mad.

:please reply, atleast tell me if you're okay?

:I'm at your condo, why aren't you here?

:Im sorry m/n, i didn't know you were visiting.

:m/n? please reply, it's been a day...i'm getting worried

:hey buddy, im really sorry, please tell me how can i make it up to you, just please reply.

"Drive safely on your way back, see ya" Makki's voice got m/n's attention, he was too busy reading the messages that he forgotten about makki. "Oh yeah, thanks, ill text you when i get home." He replied, before starting the engine, makki waved goodbye as he looked at m/n from the gate of his house. He watched him until he was out of sight.

Makki sighed, the fatigue is setting in. He recalled what he and m/n had done. A sweet smile appeared on his face as he opened his front door with his key.

his tired yet dreamy state turned into a anxious one when he opened the door. His living room lights were on. He didn't opened the light when he left, so who could it be?

"Took you long enough, had fun with your date?"

The breath his holding in finally released when he heard that familiar annoying voice. He sighed as he turned to face the man who cause the fright of his quarter life.