Chapter 15

M/n hurried back to the building, and fortunately, he has a 5 minutes window before the board meeting. Utilizing this time to prepare himself, make him look presentable and double check the slides just incase.

"Okay wooh- we can do this" He cheered himself on, releasing a shaky breath as he gently slapped both of his cheeks.

Once he heard his superior's call, he grabbed his laptop and went straight to the room.

Connecting his laptop on the monitor behind him, he was greeted with a plethora of people. Some had sweet smiles, some were frowning. M/n didn't mind it, he was used to the resting bitch face of the others.

If ya can't handle the little things, you won't be able to survive on the work room. That's what his mother would always tell him every time he shares his dilemma towards socialisation with others.

M/n has never been confident in his whole life, he always have those second guessing, and self doubt thoughts in the back of his mind.

"Is everyone here?"

A stern, authorial voice rang inside the room. M/n immediately froze up from the voice. Shit! it's madam! He internally panicked, he forgotten that the head of the company would be attending this meeting.

"I'll take the silence yes, now. Who'll present this time?"

She asked, taking a seat in the middle, placing her designer bag beside her on the table. She pulled out her E-Cig from her breast and started smoking.

"I will...madam..."

The women eyed him for a few minutes, her eyes went from his head to toe before she signaled him to continue.

M/n cleared his throat before starting his presentation with a formal greetings.

"Greetings and salutations, everyone-! and madam"

M/n looked at madam miranda. She gave him a knowing look, before he transitioned towards his presentation.

"As you can see here, this is the current overall sells of our latest....."

The presentation went on and on until it reached the last part. The convincing part.

"Now that we're done with the monthly data report, i'd like to suggest an interview about a russian libero..."

M/n inquired. Despite his confident state, he was shaking, pissing and screaming in his head. The poor salary worker was shitting himself from fear.

The angsty woman raised her brow, she placed her bag on her lap.

"Continue."

"Thank you..."

"As i was saying, everyone must've caught wind of the news of the russian libero arriving here in japan, right?"

He asked, everyone who was present looked at one another before nodding. Once m/n was satisfied with the audience participation he continued once more.

"He is yaku morisuke, an alumni of nekoma high. He played libero back in his highschool days, and decided to go pro after that."