Christmas Special! Meian + Inunaki

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

What supposedly a simple, lovely dinner date with his boyfriends turned into them playing games all night long.

Meian, his boyfriend was grinning triumphantly as he looked down on his boyfriend, inunaki, who's m/n's boyfriend as well.

"Nah you cheated, i refuse to accept you as the victor!" Exclaimed by the libero, pointing at meian with his index finger as if the man infront of him committed such a heinous crime. "Accept it or not, i'm still the victor blehh!" Meian stuck out his tongue as he pulled one of his eyelid downward, provoking inunaki even more.

"Enough you two, i swear to god, you guys can be children when it comes to games" M/n commented, as he entered the living room with a plate of lasagna.

"Ooo! lasagna! i want some" Cheered by inunaki who immediately offered m/n a seat beside him in the couch. M/n rolled his eyes as he sat at the space reserved for him, inunaki looked at him with expectant eyes. "What? get your own" M/n glared, moving the plate away from the drooling man child.

"But food tastes better when you feed it to me" He pleaded, using his puppy dog eyes. M/n grumbled a curse before taking a piece and stabbing it and feeding it to the libero. "Oi move over, i wanna sit beside m/n" Meian said, coming over from the kitchen, he was holding a plate with a huge portion of lasagna. Inunaki shook his head as he sat back and relaxed his head on m/n's shoulder.

An irk mark appeared on meian's temple as he sat beside inunaki instead. "Hey, m/n, feed me more" Inunaki ordered, his head still resting on the boy's head. M/n looked at him with annoyance, "get your own you big baby" He gently pushed inunaki away which did not work.

"Oh by the way, i'll show you my gift." He stood up and went upstairs, meian and m/n looked at each other with confused looks.

"I'm back! here" Inunaki held two square like wrapped in a plain christmas wrappings. M/n thanked him as he took the gift. He carefully unwrapped the gift, revealing a custom made mug.

M/n opened the box to see the mug with words written on it. 'Inunaki's loving husbands' M/n deadpanned at the words written in bold letters. "Thanks for the gift" M/n spoke, meian looked at his before barking out a laugh.

"This has got to be the worst gift i've ever received" he howled, wiping the tears that formed in his eyes from all that laughing. "Though, it's nice to have something to use for everyday." He added, smiling at the sight of the ceramic mug.

"I forgot, here's my gift for you guys." M/n chimed in, he pulled out two box and gave it to his boyfriends who has stars in their eyes.

The box revealed a fancy looking watch, under the clock was a carved named of the two. They both looked at m/n with such adoration. "Sorry if you didn't like it, i don't know what to give you guys haha" He explained, somewhat embarrassed with his gift for his two idiots.

"M/n!!!" Both attacked the boy with a bear hug as they took turns in showering the boy with kisses and words of appreciation.

"You idiots..."

"Your idiots."

Meian corrected the boy as they continued to make him feel loved and teased in their arms on a festive evening.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

I'm so sorry i tried, it's so hard for me to capture their character due to the lack of information about them 😭.