Chapter 4

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Ah fuck im late, fuck fuck fuck fuck"

He mumbled to himself again and again, as he jog towards the meeting place.

Shu's Cafe

'There it is!' His tired look was replaced with a relieved one as his jog slowly turned into a walk, taking deep breaths before making himself look calm and compose.

As soon as he opened the door, his sense of smell was greeted with the sweet sweet scents of desserts, complimenting the scent of coffee bean, the mere thought of coffee paired with some delicious dessert like strawberry shortcake was truly a delight to m/n.

He made a mental note of the dessert he's going to order, but before that, he scanned the place to look for a familiar spiky haired man.

Soon enough he found him sitting in the far near of the shop, sipping his cup of joe, while looking solemn as ever.

It brought a smile on m/n's face to see him once more. He immediately went towards iwaizumi.

"Hello there, stranger"

He greeted, iwaizumi looked up with his resting bitch face, only to soften once his eyes met m/n's.

"Fucking finally"

He stood up opening his arms which m/n took in gratefully, they both shared a long hug, m/n can't help but feel amazed at how buff he is.

He was less tan than before but still, he looked like a hottie.

"I missed you haji"

"Missed you too m/n."

After that little hug, both went and took a seat, and started catching up on one another.

"So, what's up with you nowadays?"

M/n was looking through the various assorted desserts and drinks in the little brochure the waiter gave them.

"Hm? Oh yeah, i guess you can say i'm kind of a reporter/journalist now, and i got a job here in japan and ya know i can't let that opportunity get away"

He told iwaizumi who was looking at him intently, his face was resting on his hand.

"How bout you?"

Now it was iwaizumi's turn, he retracted his previous position and leaned on the chair he's sitting.

"Oh you know, i became a trainer and now im currently training my old colleague back in highschool"

He said ever so casually, making m/n twitched in annoyance, 'how can he say such things so plain?' He thought to himself before forming a reply.

"Aren't you excited? seeing them once more and being able to train them?"

M/n asked, a single sweat trickled down his temple, as he waits for the waiter to take his order.

Iwaizumi only shrugged.

"I don't really know, i guess it's good but you know, they aren't my old team"