Christmas Special! Akaashi +Bokuto

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Hey hey hey!" Cheered by the human owl, he was holding two medium sized boxes that was filled of the h/c-nette's childhood memorabilia.

M/n forgot who pitched the idea of him moving in with bokuto during Christmas night, nevertheless, his boyfriends was more than willing to help.

"Thanks for carrying the box, kou" M/n patted him in his back as he offered to lend a helping hand, but the muscular male refused and wanted m/n to help keiji instead in decorating his room.

"You should go and join keiji in designing your room! I can handle this" He reassured him, giving him the brightest smile, m/n thanked him again before entering his room, there he saw keiji staring at the wall, he approached him as the boy was lost in his own thoughts.

"You seem awfully dedicated" M/n teased, wrapping his arms around the boy's neck, surprising him in the process. "Oh, baby, just in time i was gonna ask you if you want a minimalistic room? or something else?" He asked, m/n can tell how excited the boy was, "hmm how bout you recommend me some?" He replied, staring deeply into the former setter's eyes. His eyes lit up even more, the sparks in his eyes whenever he talks about his favorite book, or when he shares a story on how bokuto courted him in the past.

"What you think about it?" He asked, m/n was mesmerized in those doll eyes of his that he forgot to listen. "I'm not good with designs, so i'd like you to surprise me instead" He unwrapped his arms around the boy and gently pinched his cheeks. "I'll be checking on the food, i'll call you when it's done." He informed him, kissing him on the lips before exiting the room, leaving keiji flustered from the kiss.

He entered the kitchen to see bokuto designing one of the gingerbread house. "Oh hey babe, sorry i couldn't help myself" He apologized, immediately putting the frosting down. M/n laughed, "it's fine. I'm not mad" He told him and went to the stove. Once he made sure that the dish in the stove was cooked he grabbed a serving plate and placed it there gently, even went to an extent of designing it.

"Keiji! Let's eat!" He hollered across the hall, he heard a faint "coming" from one of the room. He and bokuto placed the silverwares and plates and sat as they wait for keiji to arrive.

Soon enough he showed holding two books. Bokuto and M/n tilted their heads at the same time, earning a giggle from keiji who found it cute. "It's my gift, for the two of you." He placed the book in the table, and the two took a peek at the title of it.

"My Moon & Sun" M/n read, above the title were three silhouettes and they were holding hands. Keiji seemed to pick up the duo's confusion. "I made a story about us- three, it's a fantasy book and i thought it would be a great gift for you guys.." He explained, somewhat embarrassed with his creation. "Aww keiji! that is amazing!" M/n gushed, taking one of the book as he flipped through hundreds and hundreds of pages. Bokuto grabbed his as well and read the first few pages.

"Wow! this is beautiful keiji!" Bokuto commented, slowly getting engrossed with the book itself. Keiji felt a faint blush creep up on his cheeks as he watch his lover gawk at the handmade gift.

"You guys are too kind, it's just a piece of literature" Keiji gaslit himself. M/n whipped his head and looked at keiji right in the eyes. "Keiji, i kid you not, if i can make sweet love to this book i will, i want it to be a part of me i want to be cremated with this burning by my side. So don't say it's just a piece of literature because this piece of literature is something i'd defend with my life. Even if it means i have to tear my limbs of i will do it-!"

"Yeah! Me too! except the gorey stuff" Bokuto backed m/n up, the monologue made keiji laugh to the point tears formed in his eyes and his stomach hurts. "You're so extra, m/n and you know what?" "What?" "It's one of things i love about you"

"Hey hey hey! don't left me out now!" Bokuto chimed, hugging keiji from behind, as he rest his head on the boy's shoulder. "Sorry i couldn't buy you guys a christmas gift, i was so busy thinking on what to buy that i actually forgot to buy a gift." Bokuto explained, his deflated hair matching his sullen look.

Keiji smiled and ruffled his hair, "We don't need material things to feel loved by you, koutarou. Right, m/n?" He turned to look at m/n. "Yeah, just your presence makes our day so so so special!"

"Merry christmas my sun and moon"

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝