Chapter 16

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

M/n hurried to his office, despite his nauseous state, he had some important matters to tend to.

Sweat trickled down his forehead, despite the air-conditioned room, he managed to be all sweaty on a tuesday morning.

"Mr. Mitsuru? Are you there?"

A confident female voice knocked on the other side of the door, making m/n panic as he looked for any reflection in hopes to make himself look somewhat presentable.

"In a minute!"

He replied, brushing his hair with his hand and wiped his sweat. Taking a deep breath before opening the door.

"Yes? Something wrong?"

He inquired, smiling politely, it's miranda's assistant. She was a nice lady, always seen holding something, mostly owned by her boss.

"Ms. Miranda wanted to tell you that the agent who'll help you for the interview will be arriving in just a few hours, so please standby and give him the best accomodation."

She pushed her eyeglass up, as she read a note on her folder.

"That would be all."

M/n nodded and thanked her, before leaning onto the door and slid slowly to the floor.

"I shouldn't have drank too much..."

He mumbled to himself, feeling last night's feast coming back up. He opened his door and ran towards the male restroom.

He spent a great portion of his morning throwing his last night dinner and breakfast down the drain.

The supposedly agent knocked on his door whilst he was in the middle of fixing his self.

"I'm coming in"

Said by the agent, m/n panicked as he was currently shirtless and was about to change into his spare polo.

"Eh-?"

The agent looked at him in surprised, heat found it's way to his cheeks as he stared more at the bare torso of the boy.

"Yeah uhm this....is not my ideal first impression"

M/n humored, quickly pulling out the spare polo and buttoned it before assessing the frozen man infront of him.

He hovered his hands back on forth infront of his face to get a reaction but it was futile. The agent was completely stunned.

M/n instead took the time to fix himself even more, sprayed cologne, fixed his hair and chew a gum.

He was getting impatient, so he looked at the man right in his eyes and reduced the distance between him and the man.

Right when their lips are about to feel one another, the man finally moved.

"Please don't-! i'm saving my first kiss for someone special"