Chapter 7

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"C'mon in, haj!"
The h/c-nette offered, iwaizumi entered yet his eyes was trailing towards the man other than m/n. Who could this guy be? He thought to himself.

"Oh- Uhm, this is osamu miya, my neighbor he's here because i invited him earlier and somehow my niece is fond of him and the rest was history"

M/n explained, his hands pressed together in his back as he stood beside osamu who has a faint smile. Iwaizumi eyed him even more as he followed where osamu's eyes were pointing, and it was on the boy.

"I see..."

"Yeah and uhm, osamu, this is iwaizumi, my friend, we go way back hehe"

M/n proudly introduced, a smug look was on iwaizumi's face, slightly pissing the younger male.

He only replied with a close eyed smile and extended his hand for a handshake. Iwaizumi took notice of it, and gladly took his hand, both of them squeezed each other's hand. To the point where their veins became visible.

M/n panicked as he sensed the tension between the two, in a desperate attempt to divert their attention, he shouted.

"So! uhm! haha! haj? What are you here for? and thanks for the company earlier osamu, you were such an amazing guest"

The two stopped their petty competition and looked at m/n. They shared a glance before answering.

"Well, i came to crash at your place because i wanted to make sure you won't be late for the interview tomorrow

"awwww!! haj, you shouldn't have, im not a kid no more y'know!"

M/n draped his body on iwaizumi's, earning a bonk from him. Osamu watching the whole ordeal, decided to go home, as he felt he has no place between the two.

"I'm going now, m/n. Thank you for the meal, and perhaps next time it'd be my treat?"

He offered, he knew what he was doing, and iwaizumi was not to let him have the satisfaction of annoying him.

"sure! what time and day?"

"Whenever you're free"

M/n nodded and thanked him, osamu bid his goodbye to the two before fully leaving the place.

Once it was done, iwaizumi trapped m/n in the door.

"What is it?"

Putting an arm beside m/n's head, his face got closer to the h/c nette. To the point they can feel each other's breath.

Iwaizumi wanted to kiss him right then and there, and tell him he loves him and that he shouldn't join that newcomer to a dinner...! but alas, he's nothing but a coward when it comes to love.

"Iwaizumi...?"

The former ace was pulled out in his thought, and quickly distanced himself from the boy. Whilst, m/n completely clueless as to what has happened, did not bother asking any more.

"Oh! before i forgot, i have something for you!"

M/n clapped his hands, gaining the distraught and frustrated male's attention. M/n told him to wait and stay still as he went to his room to get something.

After a few rustles and clanking he came back with a huge box.

Iwaizumi couldn't help but form ideas of what could it be. M/n gave him the box with a big smile.

"Open it! i wanna see your reaction hihi!"

He excitedly told him, iwaizumi did what he was told, his mouth was agape as he opens the box. It's as if he was a kid again, back in his hometown, in his parents' home on a christmas night.

It was a limited edition godzilla figma! It was so limited that it was only retailed on a certain country, and their stocks were just atleast 10.

His eyes shone like christmas lights, his previous agape mouth became even more bigger. M/n's heart pounded even louder as he watch his best friend slowly pull out the toy he bought for him.

"Do you like it? huh? do you like it?"

M/n asked, opening his phone to take a video of his friend's reaction, the lack of response made him slightly worried.

"Do you...not like it?"

He asked, disappointment was in his voice, iwaizumi quickly turned to him and shook his head.

"No! it's...it's just...how?"

M/n grinned and explained to him how did he manage to get his hand on a limited edition godzilla figma that was very exclusive in germany.

"Well you see, i wanted to repay you for setting me up with volleyball dorks. So i tried and used my connection from germany to reserve you one! and luckily i have someone who was working for the retailer..."

M/n explained, showing him bits and pieces of their conversation in english. Iwaizumi's face was a sight to behold. It's nor like every day you get to see such a handsome lad be fascinated over a piece of plastic.

"And, it actually took some bargaining before i could've had it shipped in japan but it was all worth it, after seeing your beautiful smile haji!"

M/n ended it with his thumbs up and a playful wink, that sent a thousands of fireworks and butterflies to the trainer.

Iwaizumi set the toy down and stood to m/n's level, he wrapped his arms around the boy as he whispered thank you again and again.

"You shouldn't have....but thank you..."

M/n was surprised by the sudden sentiment but wrapped his arms around him as well.

"It's nothing, just a small thank you for everything you've done for me"

"I should be the one doing that to you, y'know..!"

Iwaizumi exclaimed his face was on the verge of crying, and instead of m/n sympathising him, he instead laughed at the face his friend was showing.

"Now now don't cry for me, okay? just enjoy the gift!"

Iwaizumi was about to retaliate but m/n only put his index finger up and waved it around, making him shut up.

He fixed the figma and admired it for the rest of the night, m/n watched him as he felt his heart swell in joy. He was glad that iwaizumi loved the gift he gave him.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sorry for a short chapter, i rushed to put this out, because i have school tomorrow. So i'll be continuing this after school! Thanks for reading!

Write your Way into my HeartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara