Chapter 27

"M/n, can you please take your niece and keisha to the vet? We're busy and we already made appointments for them."
The h/c who was seen smiling froze in place.
"M/n? earth to m/n?"
"Yeah yeah-! i will, just drop the two bundles of joy in my apartment."
His sister spoke words of gratitude in which he only replied with a hum before dropping the call. He heaved a sigh as he stared at his steaming coffee.
There goes his weekend plans.
As he waits for his coffee to cool down, he heads straight to his closet to pick out an outfit.
After a good 30 minutes or more, he finally settled with an outfit. Just as he was about to head downstairs to drink his coffee there was a knock on the door.
He hurried downstairs leaving his now room temperature coffee at the kitchen island.

Another knock came from the other side of the door, making him shout "wait a minute!" before he opened the door panting.

"M/n-nie!!!" Cheered by the ever so enthusiastic girl infront of him and then a light bark came from behind, it was m/n's niece dog. Keisha.

"Hey there keisha! and yumei!"
In response yumei hugged him tight while keisha did a full circle before sitting infront of m/n with her tail wagging eagerly.
M/n chuckled from the sight of the two, giving a quick ruffle before standing up to talk to his sister, a.k.a yumei's mother.
"Thanks for accepting to drive and accompany them to vet, m/n." Said by his sister who was ruffling his hair. He only glared at her sister in which she laughed at the sight of his baby brother trying so hard to be intimidating.
She gave her daughter a peck on the forehead before leaving to attend her annual report meeting.

"So, yumei! are you ready for a fun filled day with your favourite and best uncle in the whole world?!"

"YES YES YES!!!"

The small girl screamed in joy as she ran around in circles, her dog following her trail.
M/n slowly disappeared into the kitchen to grab his overdue coffee drinking time. M/n was halfway through his drink when keisha walked inside the kitchen and sat Infront of him once more.
He indulged the female dog and gave her belly rubs. It went on for a few more seconds before m/n had enough of the repetitive up and down motion.

He got up and told yumei to ready herself and keisha as he went upstairs to change.

Not long after he and his niece went to his car to drive to the vet for keisha's monthly check up and anti rabies shots.

A/N: hello! have yall missed me? ^^ sorry for disappearing for a long time. Things have been rough as a student for me haha, also some heart/s has been broken but i should be able to update everyday, starting tonight. The real interaction between m/n and another lover will be revealed tomorrow ^^