Chapter 28

"Be careful, yumei. Wait for me before running off"

The h/c-nette reminded the young lady who can barely contain her excitement.
"Yes yes, i promise!" She turned to her dog and started gently scratching the fur baby's chin which satisfied the recipient.

"Let's go now" M/n called, offering his hand to take by yumei, as she gave the leash to m/n on the other hand. The trio entered the veterinarian's clinic. The bell chimed which alerted the receptionist. She seems about to be in her early 20s, her hair was neatly tied in a bun and was wearing a decent amount of cosmetics, she had a small smile beforehand but it grew wider when she laid eyes on the attractive male approaching her.

"Hello"

"Hi, yeah we're here for mrs.hitaro's appointment?"

The lady did not even have the chance to exchange greetings with him, resulting in her smile faltering. She typed the name given to her to look up the list of today's appointments.

"Are you mr.hitaro?" She asked, and m/n shook his head in response. "I'm her younger brother, mitsuru m/n."

"and, i'm yumei! and this is keisha!" Chimed by the little girl beside m/n, the boy picked up the girl and pinched her cheeks, it was obvious that m/n was in awe.

Which attracted the lady to know more about him.

"Do you have any girlfriends?" She asked as she gave a fill up form to him. "No, relationships bore me." He replied reluctantly.

He was no idiot, he could see the glances and weird stares the lady was giving her from the moment she laid eyes on him. The problem is, m/n doesn't have the guts to tell her face to face he's not interested in girls, especially to her.

As soon as he finished filling up the form he went straight to the seats. As he was about to sit the supposed doctor that would administer keisha's monthly anti rabies injection appeared and called his sister's name.

His relieved look turned into an annoying one which made his niece giggle, while the doctor looked concerned.

The doctor looked just about his age, and had wavy brown hair. He had a laid back look, he was quite tall too. M/n can tell he's one of those gentle giants.

"Hello, yumei!"

"Hi mr. hirugami!!"

It surprised m/n that his niece was acting all buddy buddy with the doctor, even the dog was happy to see the man in a scrub suit.

"Why hello too, keisha! have you been a good girl?" The man who was called mr.sachiro baby talked to the dog who lay flat on her back in reply, demanding tummy rubs from the male.

After that, sachiro dusted himself before offering to shake hands with m/n who was surprised at the sudden offer.

"Hirugami Sachiro, your sister's favourite vet doctor here"

"Mitsuru M/n, yumei's uncle and yeah.."

"Nice to meet ya, do you have your own pets?"

"Ah i do, but it's just a pet fish nothing big haha..."

Sachiro was surprised by his answer, it was unclear to m/n if he offended or embarrassed himself to the doctor but whatever that is, it made sachiro smile widely.