Christmas Special! Tobio + Shoyo

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Tobio, will you please pick up the door?" M/n requested, he was currently preoccupied with fixing the the food he prepared for them.

Tobio did what he was told to, and opened the door to reveal shoyo. "Oi you're late" Tobio said, earning a glare from shoyo who was entering the comfort of their shared home.

"Who was at the door, tobi?" M/n shouted from the kitchen, "It's me! M/n, i just came back from buying my gifts for you guys." Shoyo shouted back, putting the gifts under the christmas tree. "Stupid, how could you even forget about buying gifts" Tobio asked, crossing his arms. Shoyo decided to not answer the blue eyed man knowing that if he did, things might become unpleasant.

"Anything i could help with, m/n?" He asked, entering the kitchen slowly approaching the man in the stove before hugging him from behind and leaving kisses on his neck.

Whilst the two were busy doing something, tobio decided it's time for him to bring out his gift for the two pulling out two medium sized jars, one colored with a orange cap and the other was f/c colored. He smiled as he inspect the jar full of rolled up paper.

"Whatchu got there?" Asked by shoyo who appeared at tobio's side shocking him. Shoyo looked at him weirdly before it turned into a sinister smile. "M/n! tobio's blushing! look at him, he's adorable." Tobio was about to cuss out his boyfriend when m/n appeared with his phone out.

"Nice job shoyo, he looks so adorable." He said before snapping a picture of tobio on the ground with his cheeks tinted with pink dust. "Quit fucking around-!" He roared, which did not faze the two as they continued to gush at his position.

It was until something caught m/n's eye but before tobio could hide the jars, the boy already lifted what supposedly his present. "What's this tobio?" He asked, examining it turning it around. Shoyo did the same with the other one.

"It's my gift...it's supposed to be a surprise for you guys" He mumbled, his lips turned into a pout, he felt even more embarrassed from explaining.

"Aww tobio! can we open it now?" M/n asked, tobio nodded rigidly, looking at his hand, anxious at what could their reaction be. Would they be happy? would they like it? or not?

M/n opened his and picked one of the papers in it. He unrolled the paper and read what it said.

M/n, the first time i saw you smile, it felt like i just won the best setter award and after that, i wanted to make you smile even more. Next thing i knew, i'm wishing you'd be in my arms every night.

"Do you not like it...?" He asked nervously, slowly looking up to see his two boyfriends shedding a tear from his gift. "Is my handwriting that bad?" He asked, completely clueless.

"No! It's beautiful, tobio. Thank you." M/n attacked tobio with a hug making him fall on his back. "Let me join in too!" Shoyo chimed, hugging m/n from the back. Tobio felt a wave of relief, feeling his lips curl into a smile, he hugged them back.

"Thank you for sticking with me all these times"

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

I'm losing ideas on what to write for the others can someone suggest things? I'm thinking of writing levyaku, osasuna, sakuatsu, hoshi and the middle blocker in their team i forgot, tsukiyama (?), daisuga, iwaoi and many more.