Chapter 17

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Could you get the door for me?"

Iwaizumi hollered on the other side of the room, oikawa, sitting infront of the electric fan groaned. The situation on iwaizumi's house is somewhat chaotic.

It all started when his best friend planned a surprise vacation, in hopes to catch up and relive the old times.

The only problem was, iwaizumi's air conditioning was broken. Unable to find any place to stay, iwaizumi let him stay.

Now the two of them are all hot and bothered, to the point that both of them where half naked.

On the other side of the door was the unsuspecting m/n. Just like oikawa, he had plan a surprise visit to iwaizumi, wanting to hang out with him.

Another knock came from the other side, but this time a bit more louder.

"Yeah yeah! im coming!" Oikawa said nonchalantly, didn't even bother wearing his shirt or what. He opened the door to reveal a fairly tall man with a big smile on his face.

"Haji!- Oh...." The man's cheerful tone was cut short at the sight of tooru wearing nothing but his shorts. The two stared at one another, unable to form words. M/n stared at the chiseled abs of the man infront of him, sweat trickled down his abdomen, triggering an swallowing action to m/n. Oikawa caught wind of where the boy was looking, he felt somewhat flattered, but not that he expected less from his glorious body but it was satisfying to see this particular man get flustered.

"Is haji- i mean iwaizumi here?" He asked, clearing his throat. Oikawa came to his senses and fixed his posture. Still embarrassed by their current situation, he mimicked m/n.

"Yeah...does he have plans with you..?" He inquired, raising a brow. 'Iwa-chan has some interesting friend' he thought to himself, further assessing the man infront of him.

"Not really...well, if you would be so kind please do tell him i stopped by. I'll be going now." He replied curtly, walking backward before bowing awkwardly before going back to his car.

Oikawa watched the boy enter his car, and drove off. He went back in once he the vehicle was out of his sight.

"Oi, who was that?" Iwaizumi asked from behind, surprising oikawa. "I didn't got his name but he called you haji- wait, iwa-chan why did he call you haji?" Oikawa squinted his eyes, mimicking a detective during an interrogation.

Iwaizumi's brows perched up in realisation, "M/n was at the door?! why didn't you let him in?!" Oikawa, shocked by his best friend's panicked reaction, he held his hands up.

"Geez what's wrong? he told me to let you know he stopped by. That's all." He retorted, looking away from his best friend's gaze. 'I should be the one getting your attention, not him hmph' despite the boiling bubble of jealousy, he played it off as if he's innocent.

"No, he's- nevermind, just help me fix this goddamn aircon so we can stop finish this." Iwaizumi turned around and ordered oikawa to follow him.

M/n drove off without any destination in his mind, because his head was full of pictures of that man's body and face. He was one hell of an eye candy.