Christmas Special! Hanamaki + Matsukawa

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Glad you could make it" mattsun decided to spend his christmas with his loving boyfriends hanamaki and m/n, though his original plan was to spend his christmas either alone or with his parents, it came to a surprise when the two confessed at the same time.

At first mattsun was torned between the two. He liked them from the start, it would be a huge lie if he were to deny his developing feelings for not one, but two male.

"Has makki arrived?" M/n asked, holding a two huge tote bag. Mattsun raised a brow from the curiousity. What could be inside? M/n seemed to understand mattsun's face and replied.

"It's my christmas gift for you two" He beamed, patting one of the wrapped gift. "Two could play at that game, i have one for you and makki too!" Mattsun replied guiding m/n to his common room where a little pine tree decorated with Christmas ornaments was placed in the left side of the TV, underneath was two little box. M/n took the liberty of setting his gifts down behind it, the boy took quite some time to be satisfied with the placing due to the size of his gifts for them.

"Why is it so big anyways?" Mattsun asked, crossing his arms. The boy looked at him with a sheepish smile, "I may or may not have indulge myself in the christmas spirit too much." Mattsun only shook his head as he ruffled his boyfriend's hair, to m/n's dismay he gave him a pouting look in response which made the taller's heart pop.

"Im here~!" Chimed in by the pinkish hair boy. He was dressed up in a silly festive sweater, it was obvious who were the three persons in the middle of his cloth.

M/n and mattsun's smile became even bigger at the sight of the enthusiastic man. He too, was holding two mystery gifts for the two.

"How are my loving boyfriends?" He asked, approaching mattsun as he give him a slight peck before turning to m/n and give him a peck in the forehead. "We're fine now that you're here" M/n replied sweetly, as he dusted his pants. "Awww my m/n i missed you too my bubs" He replied, mentioning that embarrassing nickname he made up for m/n that even mattsun would occasionally use to tease the h/c-nette when they're out in public.

"Stop with that nickname" He grumbled, prying himself off of the boy's grasp. "What's wrong? don't you love it when we call you bubs?" Mattsun interjected, pulling m/n close to him by his waist making the boy stutter with his words.

"I-it's embarrassing! and besides, it's for cute things..." He defensively looked away, mumbling the last bit. Mattsun and Makki looked at one another, as if telepathically communicating when m/n felt another warm pair of hands envelope his torso. He turned to see makki hugging him from behind. "You said something we can't forgive, and you know our rules right?" He whispered as gentle as the calming wind during autumn. M/n shivered at the thought of makki and mattsun peering over him. "You know m/n, you're the cutest man we've ever seen and you know that'll never change right? Even when we grow old and weak." Mattsun caressed his face, each stroke brought smile to his face.

"He's right, and if you ever feel like you're not enough or anything negative at all, we'll always be here to remind you how much of an amazing person you are, love." That's when m/n knew they were serious, when he starts calling him 'love', 'darling' etc. Mostly used in night time affairs, but i digress. He felt mattsun hands travel under his shirt, nothing sexual. Makki peppered his face with kisses making sure m/n feel loved and secured in their arms.

"You guys....are the best thing that happened to me this year" M/n finally spoke, his voice filled with joy as he looked at the two with his eyes filling up with tears. "Don't cry! you're gonna make me cry too!" Makki playfully slapped the boy's shoulder as he shifted his weight to the boy's shoulder as he pretended to cry.

"You're heavy-!" M/n exclaimed right before losing his balance, while mattsun who was trying his best to support m/n tripped over something resulting into them falling onto the floor like dominoes.

They all looked at each other before laughing it off.

I would never see myself being this happy if i didn't meet you, issei, takahiro. I love you.

We love you too our little marshmallow.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

I really want matsukawa issei and hanamaki takahiro for christmas 🥲.