Chapter 1

"WAKE UP!!!" I yelled into Maggie's ear.

"WHY? ITS TOO EARLY!" Maggie yelled back.

"GIRLS!! STOP YELLING!!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Hypocrite." I whispered to myself.

"Why'd you wake me up so early?!" Maggie asked me.

"Jack and Jack's tour is today!!!!!!"

"And you woke me up early because...?"

"Because we need to shower, put on makeup, then take off that makeup and put on a different one, then you need to help me find my clothes and-"

"I get it Madison!!"

I laid back on her bed. "Today is the day I finally see my husband." I sighed.

"I prefer Johnson better."

"Ok. As long as I get Gilinsky." Putting a lot of emphasize on the I. I started walking to the bathroom

"I don't find him cute anyways." Maggie said. I ran to her and pounced on her.

"TAKE IT BACK!"

"NEVER."

"I HATE YOU."

"I HATE YOU TOO."

"SHUT UP YOU TWO!" My mom yelled from downstairs. We started laughing.

We went downstairs.

"Morning mom." I told her

"Morning second mom."

"What was all that shouting up there?"

"Maggie said Jack G is ugly."

"I honestly prefer the dirty blonde one-"

"GILINSKY IS MY HUSBAND."

"Isn't the tour today?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, and someone didn't wake up! That's another reason for the yelling." I told her, laughing.

I couldn't wait, the day I finally meet Jack Gilinsky.

Jack's POV-The night before

"Have a great day beautiful." I said to the girl, kissing her on the cheek.

"OMG!! JACK GILINSKY JUST KISSED MY CHEEK!"

Gosh, I hate when this happens. Like, I'm here for the money. Just take a dang picture with me and go.

"Yo Jack, you good?" Johnson asked me.

"Yeah man, but I'm getting tired." I told him.

"Sorry guys! That's all you get from Jack and Jack!" The security guards said, pushing the screaming girls, and boys, away from us.

"Bye husband."
"JOHNSON MY DADDY."
"Marry me!"

These girls were maniacs! One was even trying to make out with me through the window!! Like, who the hell does that? Its plain creepy!

"G, you gotta at least pretend you love them." Johnson said

"Whatever man." I told him.

"One day, you'll find someone who will change you. It could be tonight at the hotel, tomorrow at the tour, school... I just hope you won't push her away or just think that she's just one of the fans or another classmate. Because let me tell you, she won't be "just a fan" or "just a classmate"."-he made air quotes-"She'll be the one to change this "Bad Boy" people call Jack Gilinsky. She'll be the one to actually help you."

What the heck Johnson, that's deep. SO DEEP THE OCEAN GOT JEALOUS.

"Yeah man, sure." I told him.

-----------------
AN: so that's chapter one. Do me a favor? Comment and vote please!

Also, read THE MOST AWESOMEST BOOK EVER BY magcon_o2l_lover146

Bye my little readers.