Chapter 29

Madison's POV -

When I woke up, Jack wasn't next to me. But when I smelled bacon, I smiled. I went to the bathroom to do my business and then went downstairs.

I walked downstairs to see Jack, shirtless, and in and apron, cooking bacon with a plate of pancakes next to him.

"What's all this for?" I asked him.

"Happy 18th baby!"

"Birthday? Oh..."

"Ew you're an adult now."

"Let me remind you that you're turning twenty soon."

"Whatever."

While Jack was cooking, I checked my phone and realized that a few people texted me.

Older Bro J: Happy Birthday little sis! Crazy to realize we've known you for almost a year now?  Have a great day beautiful girl!

Giver of Birth: Happy Birthday baby girl! Be safe with Jack today please! See you tonight when you come home? Oh and use protection Mads ;)

Unknown number: You don't know me yet, but I know you. Happy Birthday and watch who you trust. 

That last text kind of freaked me out but I decided to keep it to myself. 

"Hey, baby, we're gonna go to the mall today and I'm gonna spoil you today." 

"Jack don't do that."

"I will and you're not gonna make me change my mind."

We got into the car and started driving to the mall. Once we got out a few girls started surrounding Jack. He took pictures with them and then whispered something to them.

"You got it?" He asked them. They nodded. "Thanks you guys."

"What you'd tell them?" I asked Jack.

"Just a little space today. Because today is your day. I'll still take pictures with them, just not the ones who run up to me and claw my face." He chuckled.

"Thank you." I told him, hugging him tightly.

"Now, let's go to Victoria's Secret for you to try out some stuff." 

-

-

"Jack are you even allowed to be in here?" I asked him.

Jack picked out some stuff for me that I would totally not wear on a daily basis, maybe only for him but you get the point. So I went into the fitting room and Jack followed me in.

"Nothing I haven't seen before right?"

"I'm gonna regret letting you stay in here."

I changed into the first few things he picked out for me.

"Mmm, black, sexy." He looked at me with hungry eyes.

I grabbed a water from my bag and threw it to him. He looked at me weird. "You seemed thirsty." We burst out in laughter.

"Nice butt."

"Nice but what?"

"No, I'm saying-"-He grabbed my ass-"Nice butt."

"Perv." I mumbled to myself.

Hm, maybe I can take advantage of this. 

I sat in his lap and started biting my lip. Then I started to roll my hips in a circle. A tent started forming in his pants so I stopped.

"W-What?" He asked with a pouty face.

"I don't think I like any of these. Let's go."

"Oh hell no, I'm buying you all of these and you're going to wear them when we get home." He said with a wink.

For the next two hours we walked around some more and bought a few more things and took pictures in a photobooth. 

"Don't think I've forgotten about you trying on some things at home." he whispered in my ear, which made me shiver and turn red.

"Anything for you." I whispered back, and walked faster, leaving him looking down at the newly formed tent in his pants.

Horny boy.

Jack's POV-

Once Madison came out of the bathroom, I pushed her down onto the bed.

I kissed her roughly, and one thing lead to another...Well, you already know ;)

**

**

"As much as I want to stay here with you, I have to go home with my mom."

"Ok, lemme drive you home." She tried to stand up but then fell back onto the bed.

"Jackkkkk, it hurts to stand."

"Guess I went a little too rough?"

"You think?"

"If it makes you feel better, you were amazing."

"Thanks, nice to know, I'm tired." Then she passed out right on the spot.

I carried her bridal style and put her lying down in the back seat of the car and drove her home.

"Rough sex?" Her mom asked when she saw me carrying Madison.

I turned red. "Yeah."

"Ugh." She slammed the door on me.

Nothing's gonna ruin the great mood I'm in right now. Today was perfect.