Chapter 4

Jack G's POV-
Holy, did I just pour myself out to a fan??
But she's not just a fan. She's really something special. And no, I'm not trying to make my life a typical story like some of the stories made about me. Off topic.
But honestly, this girl is really something special. I can feel it.

"Sorry about my ranting." I tell her quietly

"Hey, don't worry. I know you needed to get that off your chest. I'm not telling anyone." The beautiful girl on front of me said.

Did I really just call her beautiful?

"Thanks Madison." I look down. "Did anyone ever tell you your beautiful?"

Oh shit.

I saw her turn red. "N-No. You're the first."

"Well, I can be your first for other things." I had a playful smirk on my face.

"There's the Jack I know and love."

"Why did you say I?"

"What?"

"You said 'I know and love' why did you say I? Why not we?"

"Because after these past minutes-" -she looks at her phone for the time-"-or hour, I feel like I know a little more about you than the rest of the fans."

"You should be honored ma'lady." I stood up and put my hand out to help her get up.

She reached for my hand and I pulled her up. A little to hard though because she stumbled forward, but luckily I caught her.

"Um thanks."

"No problem."

**

"So uh Madison, where are you from?" I ask her breaking the silence

We were currently at the roof of the hotel. It was dark but still light enough for me to see her beautiful face.

What the heck is getting into you Gilinsky? You never call girls beautiful! Why now?
Maybe its because she really is beautiful.
No! You just think that she is so you can bang her!
No! She really is beautiful!

Great I'm having arguments with myself.

"I was born in New York but moved here to LA about 2 years ago."

"What made you move?"

"Um...kids back over in New York made a video of a random girl doing "things" to herself. They posted it on a lot of social medias and soon enough, a lot of people started calling me things like "slut", or "whore", and it got to the point where I just wanted to end my life. I'm getting teased for something I didn't do and it hurt me so bad."

It was silent for a few minutes.

"Guess it was my turn to rant huh?" She said quietly with a soft laugh.

"We all need a time to rant, don't we? I'm just glad I got to rant to you. I trust you. Even though I don't know you that well."

"I trust you too, Jack Finnegan Gilinsky."

"OMG gurl." I said in a high, annoying voice.

"We should get back to get hotel."

"Yeah."

"I'd like to get to know you better. I live here in LA so maybe once I'm done with the tour we can maybe, I don't know, get to know each other?" I asked hopefully

"Is the Jack Gilinsky asking me, Madison Beer, out on a date?"

"No bish, just a hangout. Who am I kidding? Yes, I, Jack Finnegan Gilinsky, am asking you out on a date."

(A/N: I had to say that out loud just to see if it made sense XD my parents think I'm weird af now.)

"Then yes. I'd love to go out on a date with you."

Madison's POV-

Holy. Their tour ends in about 2 weeks. 2 weeks to wait until my date with Jack.

----------
AN: so is it good? Or nah? Tried to make it long but I stuck at long chapters XD