Chapter 21

A/N: sorry for the wait!!! Here's the chapter you're waiting for ;)

Madison's POV-

7/18, 10 days until I see Jack.

10 days! Ten more days until they come and I'm not done with my poster yet. Believe it or not, there's a lot of pictures. Some that we took and some that the fans took so putting it all together is so hard. Especially when I had to make this one picture of Jack and I really big. It was the picture of us that he posted, telling the fans about us.

My phone rang. I picked it up and checked caller ID. 

The Babez

"Hello?"

"Oh! Uh, Madison...Uh, wrong number!"

"You are such an idiot. Give me the phone!" A voice said

"Ok! Ok!" There was a moment of silence.

"Hey girl!" JJ said

"Hey big bro! By the way, it's almost done."

"Madison Elle Beer! A few more days and you're not done yet?!"

"There's a lot of things to put on it!"

"Be done by the time it happens! And, uh, did you check your mail yet?"

"Yes, and I go it! Thank you!"

"Mkay! Bye!"

"Bye!" I put my phone down, assuming he ended it.

Unfortunately, Jack thought the same thing

"Bro, why the hell are you talking to her? You know what she did to me!"

"I know calm down, it's just about, uh,  a college she wants to go to!"

"So?! What do you have to do with it? And what's this thing she's not done with yet?!"

"She's not done with an essay for school! Damn, bro, calm down!"

"It's crazy, the way she makes me feel." Jack said quietly

"Tell me about it."

"She gave me a reason to change, she gave me a reason to love again. She showed me I was living my life wrong the whole time. She makes me so mad for making me realize that. Because every time I feel that, I get hurt. But she also gave me the great feeling, the feeling of being loved. Yes, you and I 'bro love' each other but that's different. I can't have relationship and kiss you. She gave me the feeling of being loved in a different way. I'm probably making no sense, buy that's how I feel."

You make me feel the same way Jack.

Jack's POV-

"I understand you bro. Check your phone."

"You're literally one of the weirdest person on Earth but ok." I looked at my phone in my hand and realized the call with Madison was still going.

I put the phone to my ear.

"I feel the same way Jack." 

I ended the call, furious.

"How could you?! That conversation was for you and I only. She wasn't supposed to be part of it."

"Jack, I-" I slapped him in the face

 "Fuck you." I turned around and went upstairs to my room.

I sat on my bed and looked at my nightstand. There was a picture of Madison and I.

It was a picture no one knew about.

It was a picture of me, arms on each side of her, kissing her. That was a picture of our first time. No we were not completely naked, we were both just shirtless.

That night, that was a magical night.

That was the night we both took in each other's insecurities, each other's flaws, and each other's virginity.

I wouldn't have asked my first time to be anyone else.

This was kind of awkward for me to write especially the second to last sentence. But whateves, i owe you guys ;)