Chapter 35

Madison's POV-

The next morning, I was mess. Throughout the day, I pretty much had to be dragged everywhere. Like, I swear, it's more worse than school.

I was excited for tonight because I was hoping I might see Jack again. Hopefully.

"Madison!" The woman who's name I never got called.

I didn't answer.

"Madison!" She called again.

I didn't answer again.

She ran into the room and grabbed my hair and I screamed again. Then she pulled me closer to her and whispered, "If I call you, you come to me. Not the other way around." Then she pushed me to the ground.

What happened yesterday happened again today and again, I was left on the floor cold and alone.

"Jack!" I cried weakly.

I curled up into a ball, after I called out his name maybe thousands of times, and just felt like giving up.

I layed with my back on my floor and my hands on my stomach, hoping something would take me far away from this place.

"Goodbye world, it was nice while it lasted." I closed my eyes then felt everything stopped.

Jack's POV-

I crawled in through the window, quietly because I saw Madison sleeping on the floor.

That must be very uncomfortable.

When I reached her, I shook her lightly to wake her up.

"Madison." I whispered

"Baby wake up." I whispered again getting worried.

I checked her pulse.

And out of all the people to have no pulse right now.

It had to be her.

AN: SHORT AND SHITTY I KNOW! BUT I HAVE THIS BIG ASS PLIT TWIST THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER (MAYBE AFTER THAT) BUT IM SO EXCITED.

IN MAYBE 5 CHAPTERS THIS WILL END BUT LUCKY YOU GUYS, THERES GONNA BE A....

SEQUEL

(If you couldn't guess that...well idk but it was pretty easy to guess)