Chapter 34

I feel bad I was gone for a long time :(

Madison's POV-

When I woke up, I found myself on a bed in a dark room.

A pair of arms were around me.

"Don't worry baby, go to sleep." A voice said.

It...It kind of sounded like Jack...

Thinking it was him, I fell back asleep feeling safe.

'
'
When I woke up, the arms were still around me. I tried to get out but the arms just got tighter.

"Where are you trying to go?" A deep voice, not like the one from earlier, said.

"Where's Jack? He was here l-last night."

"Are you an idiot? Jack doesn't even know about this place."

"He was here! I should know! H-His arms felt safer than yours." I told him

I can't tell if this is like a pregnancy mood swing or something.

"I'm going to go downstairs to go get someone. When I come back, you should be stripped of your clothes, and ready for my friend."

"I-I'm already pregnant! I can't, I can't! Don't make me do this!" I started crying.

"Oh sweetie." He wiped tears from my cheek. "I'm not going to make you do this, she will."

She? A fucking she? I don't hate on lesbians and gays, its just, no I can't do this! Why does life hate me?

(A/N: trust me mads, I've been asking life that for a long time omg)

I didn't take off my clothes, because there was no way in hell I was doing that.

She walked in with a rope in one hand, and a whip in the other.

"Hey! Weren't you told to be naked by the time I got up here!" She yelled at me.

"N-No! I'm not doing this!" She started to pull on my hair, which caused me to scream.

"Stop! Please stop! You're hurting me!" She let go

-

-

I was left on the floor cold and alone. The bed was right next to me, but I was in to much pain to get up there.

All of a sudden, a shadow passed by.

"W-Who's there?" I asked in terror.

"Be quiet baby. I can't get caught, not yet." A similar voice said.

"J-Jack? Jack is that you? Baby please get me out of here." I told him.

"Just hold on a little longer baby. I swear, I will get you out of here. And once I do, we're gonna run away. I don't know how yet, but we will, I promise. I can't have you living like this. I'm so fucking sorry baby. I really am, I hope you know that."

"He told me you didn't love me. H-he said you love Emily more."

"That is not true. I love Emily, yes, but in the little sister way. I love you in the way that if I lose you, I am lost too. You're basically my GPS in life. Not a very good example, I know. But you get the point."

"Jack, I want to leave this place." I quietly started crying. "They're hurting me in the worst ways possible. Some are physical, but most are verbally. I'm getting told things that the worst person shouldn't even be told. I'm so used to having you right next to me, helping me. But Jack, they are really hurting me."

"Madison, babe, we will get through this okay. Just a few more days."

"C-Can you stay a few more minutes with me please?" He helped me from my sitting position on the floor and onto the bed and soon I felt the bed dip next to me.

"Sweet dreams baby girl." Jack said, kissing the top of my head.

Jack's POV-

Everything I said last night to Madison was true. All I have to worry about is how I can escape fans.

Maybe I can tell them that I will need space for awhile...but that kinda sounds rude.

Can I just disappear?

My phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Jack! I have important news!" It was Johnson.

"What is it?"

"So I got the press to make up stories about you just disappearing! Just dye your hair and cut it a little bit so people can't recognize you. Change your style in your clothes, just a little bit, and start wearing different colored eye contacts."

"Johnson, my man, you truly are the best. Thank you so much dude. I'm so lucky to have someone like you."

"You know I've always got you brotha. I don't care what it's about, as long as I can make you happy."

"Thank you for being the older brother I never had." I hung up before I started to cry.

It's really going to happen.

We're really going away. Madison and I.

How long will I be without Jack?

How long will I be from home?

How long will I be from family?

Yo share this with our friends and followers even ur family that would be cool :)