Chapter 5

Madison's POV-

*2 weeks later*
Holy frick. Today's the day of Jack and I's date. He's picking me up at 7 and right now its 12.

Shit, that's only 7 hours to get ready. Well, depends where he's taking me.

To Jack: fancy or casual?

From Jack: casual babe. See your sexy ass later ;)

To Jack: perv

From Jack: you know you like it ;)

Ok never mind, I can get ready at 5.

I invited Maggie over since I haven't seen her in 2 weeks. She ended up going with Jack and Jack for the rest of the tour.

She knocked on the door.

"Hey gurl! Haven't seen you for a while!" She said as she walked in

"Yeah. So hows things with Jack?"

"Its good I guess. I'm just trying to not get jealous when I see him with the fans. After all, when he was with Mallory, I was one if those girls she would get jealous of."

Well at least its nice to know my best friend cares about others.

"That's good. You should know he likes you more than anyone else."

"So what about you? What's going on with you and Gilinsky." She said giving me that weird smile.

"Oh nothing. Only our date tonight."

"DATE? LET ME GET MY SHOTGUN READY!"

"Won't be needing that!" I laugh

"If he touches you, he's dead." She said walking out the door to go home.

"Whatever dad."

Once it turned 5 I started getting ready. I got in he shower washed and came out. I was looking in my drawer for clothes.

"Sexy." A voice behind me said

I turned around.

"Jack! You aren't supposed to be her until 7!"

"I needed to see you. After all, I haven't seen you in 2 weeks."

"Yeah yeah. You see me now so go out so I can change." I tried pushing him towards the door.

He didn't budge. "Why can't you just change in front of me? It'll prepare me for tonight." He licked his lips.

"Still a perv." I mumbled

He walked outside. I locked the door and started changing. After that I put on a little makeup

(^outfit because I can't describe XD)

I walked outside and into the living room.

"Damnnnn. You look hot. But where's your pants?"

I pulled my shirt up a little. "Right here."

"Ok. Let's go."

Once we started driving I, the road we were on started to seem familiar.

"Are we going to the park with a big, open field?" I asked

"Just wait." He smiled.

Once we got near the area, Jack put a blindfold on me.

He kissed my cheek and we started walking.
He took off the blindfold.

"Woah. I-Its beautiful." We were at the park with a field and the sun was slowly setting.

"Come here." Jack patted the space next to him.
I walked over and sat next to him.

"This is awesome Jack. Really."

"I thought it would be a good place to get to know each other. Am I right?"

"Yes. This is the perfect place to get to know each other."

"So...What is your favorite sport?"

"Watching Netflix." We burst out into laughter.

"Really. What is it?"

"Probably swimming."

"Mines Basketball."

For about 2 hours we got to know each other. Well he got to know me. I pretty much knew everything he told me.

"I keep forgetting you were a fan before. You seem so different...you-" I pressed my lips to his.

It took him a few seconds to realize what was happening but he finally kissed back. I pulled away.

"That was-" I started

"Amazing." He finished.

Whoa.