Chapter 24

Madison's POV-

For the past two days I have done nothing but sleep and eat. So almost like every other day, except I was depressed this time.

I turned off my phone because the notifications from Twitter, Instagram, and other people got annoying.

"Madison? You need to eat." My mom said.

"You probably poisoned it." I said to myself quietly

"What was that?" 

"I said you probably poisoned it."

"Ok that's it. Go outside."

"Why?"

"I would say go to your room but you've been in here the past two days!" She pulled me from bed and dragged me outside.

"Ugghhhhhh."

"You have someone waiting for you." My mom said

I still didn't want to open my eyes since I knew the light would be blinding.

"Hey Mads." The voice said.

Jack

I got up, and ran back into my room locking the door.

I could hear my mom and Jack yelling outside.

"This is all your fault! She's been crying these past days all because of you."

"Well just let me talk to her!"

"Why? To tell her she's a slut, a whore, a bitch? Just like everyone else?"

"T-They never say that about her, they love her."

"Apparently you never read all the comments on her posts. 'You're a bitch for leaving Jack!', 'You little slut, who are you gonna fuck next?', 'God, she's such a whore.' Open your eyes Jack, not everything is perfect. I'm not gonna let you tear her down anymore, you've done enough."

She's not wrong. But I guess the comments aren't wrong either.

Maybe I am a slut.

Maybe I am a whore.

I am a bitch for leaving Jack.

All these problems will disappear once you do, Madison.

Disappearing...That sounds nice.

"GOD. FUCK THE WORLD!" I yelled, sticking my head out of the window.

"Madison!" Jack yelled.

"Yell at me Jack. I know, I'm a bitch. I'm a slut. Just tell me. I know you've probably been wanting to tell me ever since you met me."

"Madison, I love you."

"Another lie." I put my head back in and closed the window

I went back to bed and started crying again.

The world hates me.

Everyone hates me.

I hate me.

"Madison!" Jack ran into my room and pulled me out of bed.

"Jack stop."

"Madison, how many times do I have to tell you? I love you, I love you, I love you. I'm sorry." Then he kissed me passionately.

It took me a few seconds but I finally gave in and kissed back. I mean come on, it's Jack Gilinsky, you're going to have to kiss back.

"I missed your kisses." I told him

"I missed you." Jack said.

"Me too." I said and kissed him again.

"I-I love you Jack."

THE END.

HAHA JK STILL A LOT MORE