Chapter 30

Jack's POV-

7 days left with my beautiful angel. I can't believe I'm doing this to her.

I'm taking the one person, who was one of the first people who found out my secret, the one who still loved me even after finding out what I've done, the one who changed this 'Bad Boy Jack' as Johnson says.

There was a knock on the door, and when I opened it, there was a very angry Jack J standing there.

"What's up?" I asked him

"You're going to hurt Madison?" He asked angrily.

"H-How did you know that?"

"Does is matter?? You're going to hurt a girl that means everything, someone who means the world to you?" 

"S-She means nothing to me." I forced out.

You dumbfuck she means everything to you.

She lightens your day, night, and life. 

"Wow, classic Gilinsky. Just using a person for your pleasures, not giving a shit about who it hurts. You know, unlike you, I actually care about Madison. And one day, when you're old and you have to get a job because we're not gonna be touring anymore and we'll fade out, you're going to realize that if there's a girl right next to you, sucking on your neck or some shit, you're going to realize that it's not Madison making you feel good, it's some slut. Then you're going to see how much you loved her, how much she loved you. And once you start gaining feelings for her, you realize she's probably dead, maybe because of suicide maybe because of illnesses. But you won't know and you won't care. You're just gonna go back to having that slut kissing your neck again."

I stayed silent.

"You know what? Fuck you Jack Gilinsky." He left and I just stood there, knowing that every word he just said was true.

Madison's POV-

I woke up with the urge to vomit and a headache.

Well I didn't drink, what could it be? 

I can't be pregnant right? Jack and I used protection.

I checked the bathroom to see if we had any extra pregnancy tests since we always had a few.

I found one, followed the directions, then waited.

Once I heard the beep, I immediately checked it and smiled through some tears.

I walked over to Jack's house and regretted it immediately. But I knocked on the door anyways.

He opened the door, surprised at my arrival. "Hey, what are you doing here? Are you still sore?"

"Yes, I'm still sore. And I, uh, might have some news you don't want to hear."

"What is it?"

"We're having a kid. A kid, Jack."

He turned white then his expression softened. He pulled me into a gigantic bear hug and squeezed me tightly.

"I love you so so much. I can't wait to have this kid with you." He said.

He pulled away, then brought me in for a kiss.

"I love you so much Jack. I hope you never forget that."

"I love you so much Madison. And I'm going to do whatever I can to protect our little big family."

tsk, tsk, tsk. Jack keeps lying. 

Madison is pregnant, how do you feel?