Chapter 10

Jack's POV-

"JUST RIP UP THE FREAKING PAPER! IT'S NOT THAT HARD YOU LAZY ASS!" I yelled at Rafael

"Jack calm down-"

"Don't tell me to f*cking calm down! I don't want in! She's the f*cking love if my life you idiot!"

"Jack stop-"

"Stop?! Stop?!"-I let out a chuckle-"Nice joke. But I'm not gonna f*cking stop because what you're telling me to do is unacceptable!"

"Jack-"

"This girl has gotten me through so many things, you don't even know. And now you're asking me to kill her?! Why do you think that I would go along with it?" I was about to cry because I was so frustrated

"Jack! You're not gonna be killing her, you're bringing her to me that's it!"

"Like that makes it anyway better! You're still gonna kill her!"

"Why would I kill my own daughter?" I heard Rafael say to himself quietly.

Daughter? Daughter? He has a daughter??? Its Madison?? No. No.

"You. Are. Not. Going to make me do this. You understand?"

"You say that now but just wait until your jerk parents beat you up again! You'll be running back here, because admit it Jack, I act more of a parent than they do."

Madison's POV-

"Hey babe, where are you?" I asked Jack through the phone

"Listen Mads, I don't think I can make it tonight. I have to fix a few things over in the city and they might take awhile. I'm sorry I'm bailing, I love you."

I sigh. "Its okay. Love you too."

I know Jack isn't doing what I'm thinking he's doing. Or at least I think. What if he is cheating on me?

No stop Madison, he'd never hurt you.

Yeah. J-Jack could never hurt me.

Or at I least I think he'd never hurt me.