Chapter 17

Madison's POV-

It's been one month and he hasn't even tried getting me back.

Well I can't blame him I guess, he is starting a tour in the UK, so maybe he's been planning with Johnson.

Or maybe he just doesn't want us to happen again.

"Mad, have you ever thought of you getting him back?" My mom asked me.

Ever since the fallout between Maggie and JJ, is haven't talked to Maggie.

"Yeah...but I was hoping he'd be the one to get me back. You know, be like that cliché story where the boy shows how much he loves the girl by going back to her, even when she said no?"

"Well, this is real life. You gotta know that some things aren't gonna happen like they do in stories."

(A/N: me reading ff about meeting Carter and I know I'll never meet him *crying emojis* FML)

"And you also gotta remember that Jack is also going through songs things too. Remember how he was before, and remember while you were together. You really changed him Mad, don't you think?"

"Can...Can we go out for a while? I feel like I haven't been spending any time with you, and we live with each other."

"Sure. Go get changed though, I don't wanna be seen with...that." She said jokingly as she gestured to what I was wearing, which consisted of sweatpants and a sports bra.

I changed into shorts and a tank top, since it was pretty hot outside.

"I'm ready." I said, coming down the stairs.

"-Don't want you around her. You broke her heart." My mom said to a voice at the door.

"Please Mrs. Beer, I really need to speak to her." The voice said.

Jack.

"Why? You gonna say you still love her and then break her heart again?"

"Whatever." There was a pause "But let me just tell you, I didn't break her heart, she broke mine."

What the hell? One minute she's telling Mr to get him back, next minute, she kicking him out if the house!

I went down the stairs.

"Hey mom. Ready?"

She took a deep breath. "Yeah, let's go."

"Who was at the door?"

"Oh, it was just the mailman, he gave us the wrong package." She let out a small chuckle

"Mkay. Let's go then." I pulled her outside and to the car.

I can't believe she's lying to me.

Jack's POV-

"Jeez the nerve of that woman!" JJ told me

"I don't know, I guess if I was her mom I'd be doing the same thing. Making sure my daughter doesn't get heartbroken."

"Yeah I guess." There was a moment if silence. "Well let's start planning this tour!"

"Well I guess we could start with London right?"

"Yeah, but let's just plan what we're gonna do during the performance first."

"Uh okay..." That's weird but I guess if that's what he wants to do, I'll do it

"Ok, so what do you want to do as a theme?"

"What about nerds?"

"Didn't we do that before?"

"What about thieves?"

"Me? A thief? With this body?" He gestured to himself

"Uh...I don't know then."

"Why don't we do what we did the first time?"

"But-"

"Ok! Let's do it!"

Our first theme was sexual and romantic theme. That's why when we first met Madison and the other one, we brought them to the stage and...yeah.

Stop thinking of Madison! Its not gonna bring her back!

Jack Johnson's POV-

Little sis: Did you get him to do it yet?

(A/N: little sis is Madison btw)

Me: I didn't even let him say no XD but yeah.

Little sis: Hopefully its enough for him to take me back.

Me: He can't stop talking about you, I'm pretty sure you'll get him back

Little sis: thanks big bro

Me: Np little sis

Hopefully Jack will take her back after this.