Chapter 24

I'm listening to shawn's cover of Stay wtf. I just need to say that XD

Jack's POV-

"M-Madison?" I had the urge to run over and hug her, but held myself back.

She hurt you.

She left you.

You're done trying to get her back.

You don't need her.

You are happy without her. 

As I thought these things, I got more furious.

"J-Jack? Are you okay?"

I pulled her backstage.

"Remember the monster I told you about? You're bringing out that side of me. Is that what you want me to do? Do you want me to bully people again? Make them commit suicide? Because by what you have been doing to me has probably made a few people do it already. This past fucking month I was left alone. You weren't there to help me. You understand both sides of me, that's something Johnson isn't able to do sometimes. But you left me alone. You are making me do insane things."

"Uh J-Jack, you might want to turn off your mic..." Johnson said from the stage.

I looked at Madison and she had worry in her eyes.

"Get out." I told her.

And with the sad look on her face, she left without a word.

I walked outside and it was silent.

"Tell them the truth Jack, they don't need to be kept from things like I was." Madison yelled from somewhere in the room.

And a few minutes after she said that, I told them exactly what I told Madison after I kissed her.

I told them the truth

I told them about the real me.

Madison's POV-

Once I got out of the venue, I decided to go to the bench where Jack told me about the real him.

I put in my headphones and went to my music and went onto Pandora. Stitches by Shawn Mendes started playing.

Oh Pandora, how you get me.

"I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches."

Shawn's voice sounded like an angel's!

"Your bitter heart cold to the touch, now I'm gonna rid what I saw, I'm messy and red on my own."

"Got a feeling that I'm going under, but I know that I'll make it out alive. If I quit calling you my lover, move on."

"Well you watch bleed till I can't bleed, I'm shaking, falling onto my knees."

"And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches."  

"Shawn's songs are great to relate to, aren't they?" A voice said from behind me.

"Yeah, they are." I said, still not knowing who was talking to me since i didn't even bother to see who's there.

"Names Rafael." He said

"Cool. I have to go." I picked up my stuff and started to walk inside, getting a weird feeling from this Rafael  guy.

I walked back inside and just went to get my poster. 

"S'cuse me ma'am, you need a pass to go in here." 

"She's ok, let her come in." Gilinsky said

One minute you hate me, the next you're being nice? Bipolar ass.

"What are you doing?"

"I was just gonna give something to you." I told him quietly.

"Well hurry up then."

Ok never mind, I take it back. You're a complete jackass.

I got the poster and gave it to him.

"I'm sorry." I left the venue, almost sobbing.

Once I got home, I ran upstairs, ignoring my mom.

All I want to do is stay here and cry.

No one will care anyways.

No one ever did.

Two more days of #7daysofupdates !!