Chapter 26

Madison's POV-

"Jack, let's go visit Johnson."

"I saw him a few days ago hanging with some girl."

"Ok, let's spy on him them?"

"Just want to make sure who's taking care of my older bro and that it's not some stripper or something."

"I always forget that Johnson is older."

"Eh, don't worry, happens all the time. There was this one time where even Johnson thought that he was younger."

"Do you think he'd start dating someone and not tell me?"

"No, you have the special bond that anyone can see. I'm not gonna lie, before I found out who you guys really were, I thought you were two boys who were dating. That's how close you guys are."

"But I've kept some stuff from him too, I feel like were starting to drift apart."

"Well first, tell him what you haven't. Maybe if you tell him, he'll come clean about some stuff too."

"You are truly a lifesaver."

"Thank you. Now leggo!"

°

"Who's that?" I asked Jack as I tried to take a closer look at the girl with Johnson.

"Oh my god that's-Mallory?"

Jack's POV-

I look back to the day that I found out Johnson had a girlfriend. Or whoever this 'Baby ❤❤' was.

"Look man, I can't tell you about her right now. But I'll let you know that it's someone you are friends with." Johnson said

Friends, friends. Who could it be? 

I wouldn't know because I didn't even know I had friends.

"Why can't you tell me?"

"She doesn't want me to."

"Ughhhh."

How could I have not known it was Mallory? The annoying, high-pitched voice.

The one who broke my brother's heart. 

The one I said I would kill the next time I saw her.

The one Johnson said he would never go back to.

And yet, here he was making out with her on our couch.

How are you guys? Sorry I was gone for so long, summer camps :(: so it's short, but has a drama :) Johnson's in some sort of trouble. And for Mallory, I think JJ used to date her? I joined the fandom late so i don't really know. If she's not real, just go along with the story :)