Chapter 2

Madison's POV-
"We're finally gonna meet them!" I told Maggie as we got in line.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see Johnson." She said

"Admit it, you think Gilinsky is better."

"No. Because I think Johnson is underappreciated and it's unfair. People think he's just a little sidekick for Gilinsky. Johnson's really awesome and I feel like no one really realizes that."

"Why thank you pretty lady." A voice from behind her said.

"O-Oh my gosh. Y-You're the Jack Johnson. I love you so much!" Maggie yelled. All of a sudden the fans started screaming.

"C'mon, you and your friend should come with me." JJ said.

"Uh o-ok."

JJ and the security took us backstage. I can't believe this us actually happening! We're actually backstage with Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky!!!

"Yo J where've you been?" Gilinsky asked, not noticing us yet.

"Getting these two ladies." He moves aside to show us to Gilinsky.

I caught Gilinsky staring at me. "U-Uh hi. What's your guys' names?" He asked.

"Maggie."

"M-Madison." Wow great first impression. I must seem like a fan who's obsessed with him.

"Uh I'm Jack. But you, uh, probably knew that already."

"Uh yeah." I awkwardly laughed

"Are you guys hungry? We got some food-"

Maggie and I dashed toward the table full of food and immediately started eating. Shoot, I forgot that the Jacks were standing right there.

"Oh, uh, sorry. Maggie and I haven't eaten since this morning so uh yeah."

"Oh don't worry about it." Johnson said. Throwing his arm over Maggie. "We like girls who can eat." We all laughed.

"C-Can I get a picture with you guys?" I asked.

"Yeah same." Maggie said

"Yeah, lemme just get one of the security guards to take it." Gilinsky said as he went to get the guy. He came back and took the picture.

"Well, um, I guess we better get back in that line. Don't wanna miss the show."

"Uh no. We got you for a reason. We have a little something for you guys for the show."

I tried hard to keep my excitement in. "Sure."

Once the show started, I was already screaming. Like who wouldn't? We were talking to the Jack and Jack! And better yet, they have a little something planned for me and Maggie!

"So we'd like to bring out 2 girls that we met in line today. Please welcome to the stage, Maggie and Madison!" Johnson said.

The crowd went wild when we went out on stage. The girls were pretty much screaming at the top if their lungs! Well I would do the same too...

"Were gonna do a little something for these two. Please don't attack them with questions about it after the show." Gilinsky said.

There were 2 beds on the stage. Oh gosh...

The song Grind On Me started playing and I pretty much knew what was gonna happen. But on the other hand, Maggie looked confused as fudge.
They pushed us down onto the bed and started grinding. Gilinsky had me and Johnson had Maggie. Gilinsky was as staring at me like he was staring right into my soul. It was hot as heck. Then the song ended. And they KISSED US. JACK FINNEGAN GILINSKY KISSED ME. Now call me crazy but, I swear, I felt sparks.

I just wonder if he felt them too.