Chapter 28

Very important A/N at the end. No, it's not bad, you're gonna love it ;)

Madison's POV-

Another fight.

Apparently I was cheating on Jack? He got so mad over at Starbucks (don't judge) and I was "flirting" with the cashier. One, he was flirting with me. Two, does it matter? He should know by now that I love him with all my heart!

So again, we are staying in separate rooms in his house for now, seeing who's gonna apologize first. So I'm just waiting for him to come and admit he's wrong.

"Mads?"

"What?" I asked harshly

"I'm not sorry, you shouldn't have been flirting with him."

"He was flirting with me! So why don't you apologize?"

"Me? Apologize? Funny."

"Why are you mad?"

"You were flirting with the cashier."

"How?"

"Acting sexy, biting your lip!"

"I do that every time I get nervous!"

"Why were you nervous?! Was he 'Too cute' or 'freaking sexy'?"

"No! I just don't like talking to people that much."

(A/N: ^relatable asf)

He didn't say anything and he just pulled me in for a kiss. It took me a few seconds, but I finally kissed back.

"Fine. I'm sorry."

"Good." I smirked and pulled him in for another kiss.

"Damn I should apologize more often." He mumbled to himself.

"Are you ever gonna get sick of me?" I asked him nervously and bit my lip.

Always nervous around him.

"What?"

"Are you ever going to get tired of me? Like you wake up one day and realize that I'm not enough, that I was ugly, that I was boring. Or-" He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and kissed me, passionately.

(A/N: best kind of kisses tbfh)

"I am never, ever, going to get tired of you. I will always think that you are beautiful and sexy, I will always think that you are fun to be around, yes, even when you are annoying, and I will always love you. No matter what. You may think that I will leave you one day for some ugly bitch, but I promise you that I will always love you. To Pluto and back."

"Why Pluto?"

"Because Pluto is farther, my dear. And I love you way too much for words to explain."

"To Pluto and back?" I asked him with a small smile

"To Pluto and back."

Jack's POV-

I got a call from Rafael and left the room.

"What do you want?" I snapped

"I need you to kidnap Madison."

"W-What? I c-can't do that."

"That will be it. After that, you're done with me. You're out."

"I c-can't."

"Yes you will, or else I will do it. And I might not be as nice."

"F-Fine."

"Good job. I need her by Wednesday next week, 7 pm." He hung up.

I almost felt like crying. Why? Why do I have to do this? Why did I agree to it? Why didn't I fight back? I could protect her. Hell, I just told her I love her and that I would never leave her. This, this is too much.

I sat down in the corner and rocked back and forth. Next Wednesday? That's in 8 days. Eight days I have left with her. Who knows what Rafael could do to her.

"Babe? You okay?" Madison asked from the other room.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be out in just a minute." I said, trying hard not to make my voice crack.

I went outside and hugged her.

"I love you, so, so much. And I'm sorry in advance for anything I do wrong. Do you forgive me?"

"Um, yeah. I love you too."

The rest of the day we cuddled, watched Netflix, until she fell asleep.

I barely got any sleep because I stayed up thinking about how I could save Madison.

No ideas. Not one. Well, i had a few but they all resulted in me dying and I'm pretty sure I don't want that.

But when I finally closed my eyes, I was at peace with my thoughts. And fell into a deep, dream-less sleep.

IMPORTANT A/N:

OK, SO EVERY TIME I HIT ANOTHER THOUSAND, I WILL DO ANOTHER UPDATE SPREE. SO SINCE I HIT 2K I'M GONNA DO ANOTHER #_DAYSOFUPDATES I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY YET BUT DON'T EXPECT IT TO BE A LOT. SCHOOL IS STARTING SOON (ew) AND I'M GETTING READY. SAME FOR ANOTHER TIMES DURING SCHOOL YEAR. BUT IT WILL BE CONSTANT UPDATES.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING: I NEED YOU GUYS TO ANSWER THESE!!!

Why do you read this story?

Do you think my writing is bAD?

Where do you live?

Do any of you want to be an internet friend? I literally love having internet friends.

ANSWER OR YOU DIE (jk)