1 Dream

I woke up with a jolt and sat up, panting loudly. My breathing was so fast, as if I had just run a marathon. With trembling hands I wiped the sweat from my forehead as I tried to remember where I was.

This dream had been so real. Everything had felt so real. I could still feel his lips on my skin. I felt them slowly working their way down from my neck. I swallowed and shook my head to clear the images and the feelings from my mind, but I was unsuccessful.

It was only a dream. A very vivid dream, but still only a dream. It didn't mean anything. But the throbbing between my legs spoke a completely different language.

That I would also see him today and be close to him did not help me a bit at the moment. I had to do something to prevent that. Maybe I should just call in sick. Oh, come on, Y/N. Now don't get silly. You were just dreaming. Don't make a big deal out of it. I said these things to myself over and over again until I finally fell asleep again, but immediately the dream began all over.

"Hey Y/N, what do I have to hear? You don't have time to do my hair today?" suddenly I heard someone say from the door.

"Oh... um, hey Damian. Yeah, I'm sorry I don't have time to take care of it today, but don't worry. You're in the best hands with Heather." I replied, turning back around to sort through my hair products and tools.

"Well then we have a problem, chica. I don't want her hands. I want your experienced, skilled hands." he spoke in his deep voice.

I was not sure if he was aware of what he was doing with his voice to my inner self. It sounded too much like in my dream. I gulped hard and clenched my thighs tightly to suppress the dull ache rising in my center.

"Um... well, I'm sorry, but I can't help you today," I mumbled, still not looking at him.

"What's really going on here, Y/N? Have I done anything to you? Did I offend you somehow or something?" he continued to ask. Why didn't he just let it go?

"No, no. It's all good. I just don't have time." I replied as I briefly looked over my shoulder and gave him a small smile.

But immediately I froze, because he was standing closer than I had expected. I could feel his warmth in the air.

"Are you sure? You're all blushy." he murmured softly and stroked my cheek very lightly with his fingertips. This caused me to blush even more and shiver slightly at his touch.

Of course, this did not go unnoticed by Damian. A knowing smirk spread on his full lips.

"Oh, now I know what's going on here.... I make you nervous." he said softly in my ear. Then he put his hands on my shoulders and spun me fully around to face him.

"Nervous? I'm not nervous!" I said defensively, but my voice was a little higher pitched than usual.

Damian chuckled softly and then took a strand of my hair and twisted it between his fingers.

"There is no reason to deny it, Y/N. I see the look in your eyes, Princesa." he continued speaking.

Without waiting for an answer, he leaned toward me and pressed his warm, soft lips against my cheek. Involuntarily, my eyes closed and I licked my lips. I could feel his smile against my cheek.

"All you have to do is say the word and I can make your dream come true." He whispered as he brought his mouth to my other cheek.

"How... How do you know about... my dream?" I stuttered.

"Let me put it this way... you weren't the only one who had that dream. So just say it..." he breathed.

Then he took my hand and ran it over his chest, very slowly. From his pecs, to his abs, all the way down to his waistband.

"Just say it, Y/N, and I'll give you what you want," he continued to whisper.

Lacking the words to say anything, I put my other hand on the back of his neck and pulled him to me. Feverishly I pressed my lips to his and only seconds later nibbled eagerly on his lower lip.

Suddenly Damian pulled away from me and I immediately thought I had done something wrong, but he gave me a smile.

"Just a minute, Princesa." he said softly.

Then he walked to the door, closed it, and then locked it with a turn of the key. He turned back to me, undid the last buttons of his shirt, and let it slide smoothly over his shoulders to the floor.