21 I got you

My breathing was fast and uneven as Damian's lips worked their way down my body. He sucked and nibbled at my skin, leaving a burning trail of desire that grew stronger by the second. So did the throbbing in my center. It was almost unbearable. Involuntarily, my nails dug into the flesh of his shoulders as I desperately tried to pull him closer to me.

"Damian.... please." I breathed.

"I got you, princesa. Have a little patience." he murmured against my skin.

Then he grasped the fabric of my panties and ripped them to shreds. I gasped in surprise. This was so fucking sexy. His pure strength and the sexual energy he radiated. It was exactly what drew me to him so strongly. With a single smile, he made me weak in the knees.

Quickly he straightens up again. His eyes glistened as he licked his full lips. Damian's sensuous fingers slid slowly, ever so slowly down over my belly to my folds. When he made contact with my clit, I gasped and threw my head back.

Damian took advantage of the moment. He grabbed my chin and pressed his mouth on mine. He tasted of mint and faintly of alcohol. It was an intoxicating combination. Now it was my turn to do something. While he moved his fingers through my wet center, almost making me forget what my name was, I let my hands travel inside his boxers. Gently I pushed the fabric down and freed his member.

With one hand I clasped his dick and stroked it while my other hand massaged his balls. Now, he was the one gasping for air and I smiled against his mouth. I then took his lower lip between my teeth and tugged on it. A deep, throaty groan escaped Damian and when I heard it my whole body felt like it was on fire.

Standing there, in a bathroom in a hotel room, we teased each other, almost to the point of insanity. Time no longer mattered.

"Baby, I... God, I need you." I gasped at one point when I couldn't take it any longer. Not even a second.

"Anything you want, Mami..." he whispered breathlessly. His voice sounded so deep it almost vibrated.

He lined himself up with my entrance and pushed agonizingly slowly into me. My hands found their way to his ass and pulled him to me faster. He got the message of what I needed and quickened his pace.

Faster and faster he pounded into me. I moaned so loudly that I held a hand over my own mouth to muffle my cries of pleasure. But then Damian took my hand and replaced it with his mouth. Again our breaths mingled. Even when kissing became difficult, we kept our mouths together. 

All too soon came the relief for both of us. But even after we had both come we remained clinging to each other. Sweaty and breathless, but relaxed and satisfied.

I had not thought that this weekend could be even more unforgettable, but Damian had actually managed to top it.