2 Giving in

Damian now stood in front of me and looked deep into my eyes. Probably he was trying to find out if I really wanted that or if he went too far with his behavior. I reached for his hand and pulled him closer to me. My heart was beating like a drum. When I looked up at him I saw how he was now licking his lips.

I lifted my hand and placed it against his cheek. Then I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him again. This time the kiss was slower, more passionate than before. And he tasted delicious.

Damian's hands slid under the hem of my sweater and stroked the skin on my back. With a fluid motion, he pulled the sweater over my head as our mouths separated for a brief moment. Then he unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor as well.

I felt my cheeks turn red as he stared at my breasts. His eyes sparkled and became a shade darker than before. One of his hands clasped my breast while he pulled me to him with the other. His lips were immediately on my neck, sucking and nibbling on the spot that had always driven me crazy.

My hands meanwhile explored his muscular torso. Our breathing went gasping and my thoughts clouded by the feelings he triggered in me.

It wasn't long before the rest of our clothes landed on the floor. Damian reached down and lifted me up by my thighs. He set me down on a table and then pinned my back to the tabletop. Not for a second did we stop kissing.

But then my thinking suddenly started again and I shook my head so that I could speak.

"Damian, wait." I breathed weakly.

"What is it? Have you changed your mind?" he asked, his voice even deeper than usual.

I had to swallow to focus on what I wanted to say.

"No. It's just... Do you have a condom?" I asked quietly.

"Um... no, honestly I don't. Maybe we should stop." he muttered.

"Hand me my bag. I think I have some with me," I quickly replied.

Damian smiled, gave me another kiss and then detached himself from me to get my purse. In doing so, he gave me a fabulous view of his backside. I propped myself up on my elbows. I had to bite my lip as my gaze followed him.

Then he handed me the bag and I rummaged around in it until I found what I was looking for in my makeup bag. I handed him the condom. Damian wasted no time. He tore it open and covered himself with it. I grabbed his member with one hand and impatiently guided him to my entrance. He entered me with a hard thrust. I gasped, but immediately his lips were back on mine to muffle the sounds I was making.

His thrusts became faster and deeper. The table meanwhile creaked dangerously, but that didn't matter to us at that moment. After all, it didn't take long for both of us to come.

"Everything okay?" asked Damian after we finished and quickly got dressed again.

"Everything's okay!" I confirmed to him as I tidied up the mess we had made.

"I'll see you later, Y/N!" he then replied and gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room.

I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair. The thoughts of what had just happened would certainly not leave me so quickly.