<3 Chapter 24, FLYNN <3

She collapses onto the blanket when I pull out of her, and flips over to face me. "R-round two?" She stutters

I can't help but grin. "Yes. Round two. The punishment for teasing me those nights ago. When you rubbed your ass against my dick and then laughed and went to sleep."

"Right... that..." She remembers.

I hum and lay over her, kissing her lips until she moans. "Briar?" I ask.

"Hmm?" She hums/moans her response.

"Do you trust me?" I pull back from the kiss and she gives me a curious look.

"Of course I trust you." She says seriously.

"Good." I push off of her and go to grab my bag. I pull a long cloth out of it that we were saving for another bandage if need be. I go back to her and she's laying on her side, propping her head up with her hand, her elbow holding her up.

I kneel in front of her and she adjusts her head so she can look up at me. "What this is...?" She asks, taking the end of the cloth in between her thumb and index finger.

"This is you..." I reach around her head, covering her eyes with the cloth, "trusting me." I tie it off, making sure not to get any hair stuck in the knot.

I hear her breathing deepen, but I know she's only excited because she gets a sly grin on her face that she tries hiding.

I gently push her shoulder so she's once again laying on her back. I straddle her waist and hear her gasp when my length rubs against her clit. I put my hands on her nipples and start massaging them, she lets out a strangled moan and I can feel myself harden against her just because of the sound.

She starts moving her body back and forth, begging me to do something about her wet pussy. Begging for some sort of relief.

I lean down and start kissing her stomach, just under her naval, then work my way down. I trail my arms down with me and grip onto her thighs. I go to the side, kissing her hip, then her inner thigh. She lets out a whimper when I slide my thumb in and out of her once.

I kiss right beside her entrance and I feel her shiver and see goosebumps rise on her skin. "I love the way your body reacts to mine, darling." I whisper against her bare skin.

Without a warning, I slide my tongue inside of her, she arches her back in pleasure and I moan at the taste of her.

I grab her hips and move them up and down, heightening the sensation of my tongue against her walls. She covers her mouth and moans into her hand, her breathing becoming more rapid.

I look up at her from between her legs and see that she's enjoying it too much. I pull my tongue out of her and quickly replace it with my cock.

She cries out as I thrust my whole length into her, holding her hips down so she can't move.

I pound into her over and over, making her whole body jolt with the force of each thrust. Her breathing gets louder, each breath a hidden whimper.

She grabs onto the blanket underneath us, her knuckles turning white, as I feel her tighten, ready to cum. I pound harder and harder until I feel her wetness cover my dick and her inner thighs.

She lets out a sigh and slowly releases the blanket, but I start pounding once more. Her hands instinctively grabs onto the blankets again after she cries out.

"F-Flynn.. oh..." her words are struggled breaths.

I plunge into her over and over, not letting her have a break. "Mm.. your punishment is this: I will pound into you over and over until you beg me to stop, until you can't cum any longer." I say, nearly breathless.