AN UPDATE, APOLOGY, AND ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello my beautiful readers!!

This is just an update an apology and an announcement for my next book.

First off, I want to say I'm so so sorry for not having been updating or writing BBNL. I haven't been working on it and I feel terrible since this book has reached 25k READS!! I'm so thankful for all of you that have read this book, even if it is just for the smut (I don't blame you.)

So I'm sad to say that I don't know when this book will be finished or when the next chapter will come out, but at least the last one ended on a high note.

Second, I'm super super excited to announce that I'm working on a new book called In Your Dreams.

It's a mafia book, (with lots of smut) and I can't wait to release it. I'll most likely post the character aesthetics and introductions in a couple weeks.

Im estimating that I'll publish the first chapter in a few months (maybe sooner if I work on it a lot) and AHH I can't wait for you guys to read it.

And last, I can't forget to thank palmtreeisland for helping me get through some writing block and giving me ideas. If you haven't read her book One Perfect Day, go do it. Like right now, do it.

I love you guys and thank you for supporting me and THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!