<3 Chapter 33, FLYNN <3

"I'm reminding you now that this is a quick fuck. Just enough to get the attitude out of you, understood?" I ask, hovering over her nearly naked body on the bed.

She told me yesterday that when we're having sex together, she wants me to rougher with her. Not just degrade her, but use her. She's quite the kinky one. And because of that, I told her to make a safe word.

After arguing with her that "fuck" should not be her safe word, she settled on the word red.

Nodding her head, she grabs hold onto my forearms.

"No touching, hands above your head and use your fucking words."

"Yes sir." She says, slightly surprised but not afraid as she crosses her wrists and places them above her.

I grab them in one hand and stretch them, pinning them so far above her head she couldn't get out if she tried.

I slide her black underwear to the side, pulling them back and then snapping them, she whimpers slightly as they snap against her slit.

I grin at the little sound that escapes her.

I pull her wet underwear to the side once more before slipping my dick inside of her, eliciting another whimper from her. Instinctively she wraps her legs around my waist and an idea pops into my head.

I let go of her wrists and grip onto her thighs, roughly yanking them off me and pulling out. She gasps at the sudden loss of contact. I start to walk out of the room to find our packs.

"Where are you—" "Did I tell you to speak?" I stop halfway through the door, whipping my head around and glaring at her as she props herself up on her elbows. She shrinks back and I smirk.

After a minute of trifling through our things, I find what I was looking for and, with a grin, make my way back to Briar.

She lays there, vulnerable on the bed as she waits for me. She hears my steps and her head pops up, her eyes immediately finding what I'm holding.

With a look that may be lust mixed with fear, she takes a deep breath.

"Lay in the middle of the bed, spread your legs." I instruct.

She does as I say and lays out flat on her back with her legs slightly apart. I groan at her before fixing her position. I grab each ankle and yank her legs further apart, each foot almost at the corners of the bed.

I wrap the first rope around her ankle, then tie it to the pole at the bottom of the mattress, securing it tightly. Walking in front of her, I quickly do the same to the other.

She stares at me, already breathless. I lift my hand up, showing her the two other ropes I have. "Do I need to tie your hands up there as well or will you listen?" She opens her mouth but I don't give her the chance to answer before I'm securing her wrist to the headboard, then the other.

She watches my every move as I stand at the bottom of the bed again, looking down on her.

"So vulnerable." I whisper, "All for me." She pulls on the ropes, but to no end. She tries squeezing her thighs together, tries gaining her own momentum, but the rope easily stops her. She can barely bend her legs.

I climb onto the bed, once again hovering over her. Without taking my eyes from hers, I grab a pillow from behind her, lift her hips and put the pillow under them, giving myself a better reach and allowing the position to heighten the feeling for her but also make it less painful.

I know she said she wants me to go rough with her, but I don't want to hurt her.

Even though it would probably turn her on, kinky son of a bitch.