<3 Chapter 31, BRIAR <3

I slowly, groggily wake up, looking up at Flynn, remembering the position we fell asleep in. Kissing down Flynn's neck, running my hand along his side, he slowly starts to stir. As he does I also feel his length harden inside of me.

Fuck that feels good. It wasn't my intention but I still don't regret it.

As I continue to kiss and suck on his neck, I roll my hips against his, lifting my leg over his hip.

"Fuck..." he wakes up, gripping the thigh draped over his hip. "Briar, don't start this unless you're looking to finish it." His words are nearly a growl.

I hum against his skin, "What else were we gonna do today?" I ask. "Sit around the fire telling scary stories with all our friends?" I look up at him sarcastically.

Flynn shakes his head and sucks on his teeth in restraint.

"If you keep going, I won't be as gentle as last night." He states simply, staring into my soul with those forest green eyes.

I lean in close, my lips brushing his, "Try me."

That's when he snaps.

Flynn completely flips us so I'm underneath him. He grips the thigh that was holding onto his hip and pushes it against the bed, higher and higher, spreading me farther than I can go.

"Hands above your head, now." He commands. I obey, lifting them over my head. He grabs onto both of my wrists in one hand, holding my leg down with the other.

He hasn't moved his hips yet, keeping his dick still inside me. He chuckles mirthlessly, feeling my wetness coat him without him even moving.

"Is this all for me?" He smirks, now slightly pulling out, circling his hips, allowing my cum to soak him.

I nod my head, throwing it back on the bed. A firm grip is then removed from my wrists and held on my throat, pulling my top half up to look him in the eyes. "Don't make me say it again." He warns.

No words will leave my mouth, I'm feeling too much of him in one spot in this position. I tried responding but was only met with my own whimpers.

He scoffed, throwing my head back down, I gasp as I'm finally able to breath fully.

Fuck I love it when he's rough.

As if he heard my thoughts, he pushed deeper into me, allowing me to feel him filling me all the way; a gasp and moan leave my mouth, which was quickly covered.

"Uh uh. You lost your privilege when you couldn't use your fucking words." He growled. I nodded my head and he quickly stuck his fingers in my mouth, which I gladly sucked.

Flynn smirked at my compliance, "Good girl."

As his fingers stayed in my mouth, he held my leg firm with his other hand while he began pumping his dick inside me.

I fought every bone in my body holding back my moans as he picked up his pace, his dick repeatedly hitting my g-spot. "Tell me when you're close." He says, his voice dominant.

His heavy breaths and moans were enough to make me cum alone, but his ten inch dick definitely helped.

My eyes began watering as he thrusted harder. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and quickly held on to my other hip, keeping me in place for him.

"F-fuck I'm going to cum Flynn." I whispered.

He pulled out, letting go of my leg and hip, continuing to rub his dick as he waited for my high to come down. I whined at the loss of him and the loss of my orgasm. I tried to close my legs together but Flynn kept me from doing just that, spreading them further apart.