<3 Chapter 41, BRIAR <3

* swipe to play the music video above while you read :)) *
___________________________________

"I love you."

My heart stops in my chest at the words.

I love you too.

Say it.

You're weak if you love him.

Say it.

Love is weakness.

Say it.

"I—" the words don't leave my lips. My breath hitches as I stare at his emerald eyes, but somehow, I'm not scared. I'm not panicked at the idea that he loves me.

"You don't have to." He assures. "I just had to say it. I needed you to hear it."

I sigh, continuing to stare at him. "I want to." I respond. His brows raise in surprise but he doesn't say anything. "I do, I want to. But—"

"I know." Flynn brushes my hair behind my ear. "I know. When you're ready, you're ready. I just needed you to know."

"You're sure?"

"Do you mean am I sure I love you or am I sure you don't have to say it?" He smiles.

I shrug. "Both."

He smiles again and kisses my lips. "I'm sure."

"Good." A moment of silence before I say, "Now do you want to show me how sure you are?"

Flynn laughs and shakes his head at the invite. "Only if you let me show you how much I love you. Only love."

"Show me everything."

And that's exactly what he starts doing.

Flynn leads me back into our bedroom, stomping the fire out just before he does.

As we make it to the end of the bed, he begins kissing me gently, yet passionately, and lowers us onto the bed.

Somehow without managing to break the kiss, Flynn removes my shirt and I help remove his own. He unclasps my bra before pulling away and admiring me from above.

"I love you. And all of your pieces. Every part of you."

Say it.

He starts kissing my stomach, making his way back up, between my chest, my neck, my jaw, before once more pressing his lips to mine, the lips that I crave so often to touch my own.

Carefully, he begins undoing my pants as he continues to kiss me. His pace is agonizingly slow, but I don't mind. I just want him. All of him.

Say it.

As he pulls my pants down slightly, I reach down to undo his own, breaking the kiss and looking down to see what I'm doing.

As I finish, I look back up to him and find him already staring.

"What?" I smile.

"You're beautiful." Is his only response.

"Say you love me." I say, putting my hands on the sides of his neck and looking back and forth between both of his eyes.

"I love you."

He doesn't waste another second before kissing me once more, dragging his lips down my body, kissing my thighs as he takes my pants and underwear off together along with his own.

He pulls them off my feet and tosses them to the side, sucking and kissing on my inner thighs as he does so.

Before I even realize it, his head is dipped between my legs, his tongue reaching spots I didn't know I had.

I let out a soft moan when he nips at my clit, I can feel his smirk against my skin.

He begins massaging my legs with his expert hands as his tongue roams inside of me. He kisses my clit gently once more before coming back up and massaging ny breasts.

He watches my face as he pleasures me and then slowly, carefully, places himself in front of my entrance and pushes into me.

We both let out soft moans as he reaches deep inside of me and pauses, letting us adjust to each other. I swear he gets harder inside me as I moan again.

"Are you okay?" He asks, eyes searching my face.

"Mhm." I can barely get the words out, but he doesn't punish me for it, for not speaking. He just smiles softly and leans back down to kiss me, beginning slow strokes as he does so.

I wrap my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck, pulling him as close as I can while he makes love to me.

Only love.

Say it.

He pushes deeper and we both moan out, I pick his head up and find his lips with my own as he continues his strokes.

"Flynn—"

"I know, love. Me too." He stares into my eyes, seeming to want to look into them forever.

"Together?" I ask, searching his face.

"Together."

And with that be both let go.

<><>

"I just want to fall of the face of the earth."

"Was it really that bad?" Flynn asks sarcastically.

I look up at him from his chest and flick his nose. "Asshole." I mutter looking back down. "No. It wasn't. I'm just sick of people chasing us. You know we can't stay here. Not if Grey's people are coming."

"I know."

"I don't even want to know what'll happen if Grey's second is as bad as he said."

"I know."

"What do we do?"

He sighs. "I don't know."

"This is the first place that's felt like home. We've been here for 4 months. We've been happy. And now we have to run." I scoff.

"No." Flynn says simply. I look up at him in question. "Yes, we may have to run, but this place was never home. Not to me."

I sit up and lean on my elbow, hovering over the side of him as my hair drapes down. "What do you mean?"

"The only reason it felt like home was because I had you with me. I don't need a place to be home. As long as I have you."

Say it.

I smile softly and lean down to kiss him, even as my heart is beating a million miles a minute.

When I pull away I look into his eyes, his beautiful green eyes, and open my mouth to say those three words, but nothing comes out.

I clear my throat. "You're my home too." I say sincerely before adding, "but I do like these beds."

Flynn rolls his eyes and reaches above him to grab a pillow before bringing it back down and hitting me in the head. My hair falls into my face and I'm sure sticks up wildly.

"The pillows too, yeah." I laugh.

He wraps his arms around my back and rolls us over so I'm under him before attacking my face with sweet kisses.

This is the side of him I rarely ever see and when I do, the only thing running through my mind... is how much I love him.

______________

I loved writing this chapter so much.

HE FINALLY SAID IT.

Y'all gonna have to wait a while until she says it back to his face and not just in her head though.

Love y'all and thanks for reading <3