<3Chapter 21, BRIAR<3

After... everything, Flynn finally had enough strength to stop himself and check my shoulder.

After painfully taking the bandages off, he goes to grab his bag that has his water bottle. He kneels beside me and dribbles water on my wound. First the front then the back. He gently wipes away dried blood with a cloth, then, setting the bottle and the cloth aside, takes a tin out of his bag.

He unscrews the cap and there's a gel inside it. I look at the him, then the tin, then back at him again and he laughs at my cluelessness. "It's ointment, my love." He says as he dips his middle finger in. He scoops some up with his one finger and then gently rubs it on the bullet hole, again, starting at the front, then doing the back. He puts the bandages back over each wound then kisses my forehead.

He begins to stand but I grab his uninjured arm and make him sit. I take the bandage off his forearm, then do the same thing with the ointment. I put the bandage back on and look up at him. He's staring at me with a perfect smile on his face

God, why is he always staring?

"Can I help you with something?" I say, unable to hide my own smile.

He hums as he grabs my hips and pulls me on top of him, making me straddle his lap. "You could take your clothes off." He smirks.

"You're the one that wanted to wait, might I remind you." I tap his nose with my finger then wrap my arms around his neck, holding my own hand behind his neck.

"I still want to wait, that doesn't mean I can't see you naked." He wraps his arms all the way around me, pulling me into him, our chests pressing together. "And do... other things." He grins.

I can't even stop myself before I'm kissing his perfect lips. Not soft like any time before, but rough like he had been with me earlier.

One of his hands wanders up from my lower back to my bra. He unclips it singlehandedly, which I don't stop him from doing, and breaks the kiss to take it off of me all the way. Once he does, I place my hands onto his shoulders and he just stares at me. He looks at my nakedness and pulls me back in for another rough kiss.

"You really are beautiful." He says into the kiss.

I snort a laugh and he just kisses me harder.

In one swift movement he flips us over so I'm laying under him.

I begin to wrap my legs around his waist but he pulls away from the kiss and grips onto my thighs, stopping me.

I don't question him like I have before. I just stare at him. That's when he starts undoing my pants. He doesn't look away from me, he keeps eye contact, telling me he's the dominant one with just his eyes.

I look down when he starts undoing the zipper, afraid to keep eye contact any longer. I look back to him and he's grinning at my submission.

In one swift motion he takes my pants off, leaving me in only my underwear beneath him. He bends down, bracing one arm beside my neck and leaving the other on my thigh, and starts kissing me again.

He pauses, staring at me breathlessly from the kiss. "May I?" He asks sincerely. I nod my head with no hesitation.

I then feel his hand slither to my boxers, feeling me from the wrong side of the cloth. "You're already wet for me." He says disappointedly. "I was hoping to have a little more fun with you first." He grins. He finally slides his fingers under my boxers, holding them in front of my entrance.

His thumb starts making slow circles on my clit, making me moan into his mouth. He starts going faster and I break our kiss and lean my head back in pleasure. Without warning he thrusts two fingers inside me and I cry out, closing my eyes and covering my mouth.