<3 Chapter 47, BRIAR <3

( *swipe to play the song above while you read to add to the ✨sensation✨ if you want <3* )

___________________________________

I softly kissed Flynn's lips as I held him closer, tugging him flush against me, careful of the fresh injury.

Flynn obliged me and kissed back even harder, wrapping firm arms around my waist, but not before lifting my legs up and making me straddle him.

"Say it again." He mumbles into the kiss.

I smile onto his lips, "I love you."

A low, satisfied sound escapes from his mouth, the sound itself turning me on, and he bites on my lower lip, tugging on it.

He makes out with me roughly before pulling back and resting our brows against each other. "You have no idea how tortuous it's been waiting for you to say that."

I huff a laugh and move my mouth to his ear, biting his ear lobe and rubbing my tongue up the shell of his ear. Another groan from deep inside him, and I'm not sure how either of us are still wearing clothes.

I want to take him then and there, but I don't want to hurt him further.

Just one look at Flynn and I already know he knows what I'm thinking, because there lies that devilish, handsome smirk resting on his lips.

I shake my head at him, "I could hurt you further and I don't want to do any more damag—"

Flynn cuts me off by slamming his lips into mine and fisting my hair in his hands. I let out something that sounds like a groan, but could very well be a whimper when he tugs my head back and begins sucking on my neck.

"Flynn— we shouldn't..." my words trail off as I moan when his free hand settles between my legs.

"We shouldn't what?" He teases. "Use your words like a good girl." His finger begins idly stroking me through my pants.

"You— you're hurt." I say breathlessly, sighing through my words, starting to rock my hips against him. "We s-shouldn't have sex."

"Your hips moving like that say otherwise..." He moans into my skin as his lips travel down towards my breasts. "But— I can think of another way of pleasure. No sex involved." I feel the grin of his teeth on my chest as he tugs my shirt down.

My answering moan when he hardens against me tells me exactly what he's planning.

I slide my hands down his chest and stop at his belt, slowly unbuckling him with one hand, the other palming him through his pants. "Fine." I breathe. "But one condition," I start.

Flynn pulls his head back and raises a brow at me, releasing my hair and dragging his hand down to the hem of my shirt. "And what's that?" He asks.

I lean in again, my breath fanning his ear as I whisper seductively, "I'm in charge."

Flynn lets out a breathy chuckle as I feel his erection grow under my hand. He leans his head back into my neck, sucking on it, surely leaving a mark. He says, "Your wish is my command."

I smirk at his response. "Good boy." I say, patting his chest before slowly pushing him to the ground. Flynn bites the inside of his cheek at my words, but keeps his mouth shut.

Tauntingly, I kiss my way down his covered chest, not wanting to risk removing his shirt and messing with the bandage on his wound.

I completely unbuckle his pants and unzip them, releasing his massive length. I nearly moan at the sight of it.

I look up at Flynn through my lashes as I kiss the tip of his cock, flicking my tongue over it. He hisses at the contact and seems to restrain himself from taking my head in his hands and shoving me down into him.