The classroom chapter 1

I walk in the same classroom I go to every day. Filled with kids, all with exceptional talents, whether it be writing, swimming, fighting, biking, or more. Soon the red eyes of my childhood friend played upon me.

"Aha! Y/n!" Taka waved making a wide grin. "Come sit here!" I smiled and sat next to Taka. "Hey what's 653 times 125?"  Taka asked, which is something he does often.

"81,625," I answered quickly, Aoi turned around surprised.

"You answered that so fast!" She exclaimed. "You're like a human calculator!"

I smiled lightly. I've been called the human calculator, math whiz, but more importantly the ultimate mathematician. I'm has known around the world for solving unknown mathematic equations at a young age. When other kids were learning to add, I was learning complex equations and calculus. Even with this, I still have flaws. One of them I'm going to try to overcome today.

"Have you seen Mondo, Taka?" I ask, The hall monitor scoffed.

"Why would I know where that delinquent is! Knowing him he's off stealing or riding his bike, the audacity!" Taka exclaimed.

Taka and mondo had a rivalry, which makes sense. Taka is the ultimate moral compass, a goody-two-shoes who's a stickler for the rules. And Mondo is... the ultimate biker gang leader, also known as the head of the crazy diamonds, an outlaw, and as Taka calls him "a delinquent".

While Taka was rambling on about Mondo, I looked around to see more students fill the classroom. Chihiro, one of my closest friends, arrived and sat next to me, he gave me a light smile and started to code on his computer.

"I'm done with fixing the bugs with alter ego!" Chihiro said. I and Taka leaned to see his computer, where the face Chihiro grinned back.

"Holy crap! Chihiro this is amazing!" I told Chihiro, who beamed with a large smile.

"Yes! Your programming skills are quite exceptional!" Taka announced. 

After that conversation, we stayed quiet until the teacher walked in and sat down. She started to take attendance. She droned on our names, landing on mine I said my usual 'here'. She landed on Mondo.

"Huh supposed he's no-"

Speak of the devil, or biker, Mondo swung open the door.

"Sorry teach," Mondo grumbled, looking around the class, the only open seat was next to Taka. He sighed and took his seat. Taka grumbled and furrowed his huge eyebrows. I looked back at Chihiro, he leaned over and whispered.

"Are you going to ask him?"

"Yeah, I have to do it before taka gets to him, though,"
I whispered back. My stomach turned, I haven't felt this nervous in a while. I mean, I never asked anyone something like this! I focused my attention back on the teacher, who was talking about Geometry.

Time skip

Ring ring ring

"Class dismissed!" the teacher announced, most of us packing as fast as we can. Chihiro smiled and nodded to me. 

"Time to ask him" Chihiro whispered.

My stomach turned to knots, my breath shortened, I feel so nervous. Right as Taka was about to lecture Mondo I popped next to him.

"Mondo?" I started "c-can I ask you something?" I stuttered out. Mondo raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"Yeah," Mondo answered.

Come on y/n, say it!

"Will you teach me to be stronger!" I blurted.