A phonecall

Ring ring ring

I jolted up by the noise. Mondo looked at his phone and then at me. I sighed and took my phone. I'm already guessing who it is.

Monster "father"

I sigh and look back at mondo. I walked out to my bedroom and take the call.

"Y/n L/n! You slapped a Togami!" F/n exclaims through the phone.

I roll my eyes. "He-"

"He made fun of your boyfriend!" He mocked. "I'm disappointed, the togamis are large corporations and are partners with us! Your in-"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at the phone. "You're not my family! I ran from you! I didn't want to go! Byakuya insulted the only person who I love! I hate you!"

"I am your father y/n!"  He started. "Whether you like it or not! And I wanna have a relationship with you! I wish you were more like Kanna!"

"I wish mom survived and you died..." I murmured and hung up.

I sat on my bed, tears flooding from my eyes. I hate him, I hate Kanna, I hate Byakuya! I let out a sob, I wish life could just make sense. And I wish my father would leave it.

Knock knock

"Y/n, I heard you yell-" mondo look at my state and rushed next to me, wiping my tears. "Hey hey, you ok?"

I shook my head.

"Please tell me y/n. I want to help you." Mondo laid down on my bed and laid my head on his chest. I sighed and explain everything, about my dad, about the party, about Byakuya. He took in every word, nodding. When I finished Mondo stroked my hair.

"Listen, I'm sorry, I'm not good with these emotions. But, I want to help you. If he ever hurt you, tell me, I will protect you. I promise I'll be with you forever."

I laid there for a while. "Thank you, Mondo."

Mondo stroked my hair, I don't know when, but if ell was asleep. My alarm woke me, I opened my eyes. Wait, is my pillow moving? I look to see not a pillow, but a Mondo. I giggled slightly at the sight. His body sprawled out, drool dripping from his mouth, hair a mess. He woke up with a snort.

"Huh? Y/n? What's so funny?" He murmured groggily. He looked in my mirror and chuckled.
"I look like a mess..."

"A handsome mess," you hugged him lightly "I'm going to go get ready. You should go to your dorm to get ready."

"Eh, I can wear this." Mondo shrugged.

I walked into the bathroom to change into my clothes for school. I don't think I've slept that well in a while. I think mondo there made me feel safe. I smiled at what he said last night.

I walked out freshened up, Mondo somehow made his hair back to its usual shape. With no product? Must've use magic. I got to my desk to gather my things. I stopped when I felt two arms wrap around me. Mondo let out a chuckle.

"Let's go, Handsome.." I chuckle out. I and hum walked to school, holding hands.

You thought I wouldn't write fanfiction at vacation? HA happiness is temporary, Mondo Oowada is forever.