The unwanted reunion Chapter 2

Mondo looked at me surprised, he never thought I'd asked him something like that. Panic filled my body, did I anger him? I don't want to die! He stood up, his six feet and two inches towering over me. He's going to crush me like a soda can. I'm sorry Taka, Chihiro, and the world. I can hear the news stories about this! Lord please I don't want to die-

"You're like a math nerd right?" Mondo asked pointing at me. I nodded, sweating like I ran 120 miles.

"Yeah, I'll help you." Mondo started. "But if I do, you help me with math, I'm bombing this class."

Oh, he wanted help with this class. That's a lot better than him killing me. I silently thank whoever's up there for not letting this six-foot man-child who could bench press me to send me into whatever is after this life.

"Sure!" I smile, feeling a little better. I just then noticed taka next to me, mouth agape. Oh god, he's going to lecture me now. I wave to mondo and walk out of the classroom, taka following me.

"Y/n L/n! You're going to help the biker! But he's a biker gang leader! An outlaw! A delinquent! A-" Taka stopped when he saw a pink-haired boy in a green jumpsuit running in the halls.

"Hey! You! Stop running!!!" Taka sped walked toward him.

I rushed next to Chihiro, knowing taka would go on for hours if he caught up to me.

"He said yes!" I smiled widely and Chihiro let out a cheer. I quickly switched out my things and walked next to Chihiro, luckily math was the last class of the day. Always good to finish the day strong.

"Hey y/n wanna go to monokuma cafe, we should invite Taka too! I need to study for the math test." Chihiro asked.

"Sure! Taka is really good for the study group, and I heard Monokuma cafe has good coffee." I answered.

Chihiro lit up, he gave me a light hug, another person joined into our hug.

"Group hug!" Taka laughed, we chuckled, and walked to the cafe.

"One despair decaf coffee please," I ordered, Taka and Chihiro ordered theirs and we walked to our table. Taka pulled out his math study guide and the notes were all perfectly done. We look in awe.

"Even I do have that good notes in math!" I exclaimed, Taka, smiles pridefully.

"It's important to have neat notes!" Taka claims. After that, we spent the next hour studying and helping each other with math, chatting, and laughing. It's been like this for the past couple months, even though Taka and i have been friends since elementry school, chihiro was the perfect fit. My lifr at hopes peak was perfect, almost.

Chim

The bell to the cafe sounded a little louder that time. I look over to see who it is and my heart dropped. My sister stood at the line, Kanna L/n. Most would be excited to see their sister, but i trembled and my stomach tied in knots. My sister is also known as the ultimate organized crime leader, inheriting my familys "buisness". I resent them, for everything they do, for everyone they hurt. Of course, i should be working for them, but ive tried and tried to run from them. Taka noticed to and gave a worrying look. Kanna seem to notice me and smirked. She walked over to Taka, Chihiro, and I.

"Hey Lil sis, it's been a while, why don't we catch up? Drop these nerds, and talk to me." she gave glare to Chihiro and Taka.

"Hey! We are not nerds and we are in the middle of study-" Taka exclaimed till Kanna gave a glare, then he shut up. Chihiro let out a whimper of fear, I kept my glare at her.

"No, leave me alone," I said sternly, Kanna's glare hardened.

"You can't keep acting like I'm not your family, you're not any better-"

"Ahem" Mondo glared down at Kanna, arms crossed.
"You messing with these people."

Kanna's glare focused on Mondo and she turned on her intimidating factor, which mondo doubled. With his height and glare, most would run, but this was a crime leader, so I knew this wasn't going to end well.

"Who are you, and why are you talking to me?" kanan scoffed.

"Names Mondo Oowada, you go to our school, right? I'm the ultamite biker gang leader." Mondo started. "And I'm here because your disturbing my friends from a study session, and quite frankly you're annoying me."

Kanna smiled. "Biker gang huh? I'm the ultamite organized crime leader, Kanna l/n. We should talk later, bye little sis."

I sat there uncomfortable, twiddling my thumbs. Mondo glared at her and look back at us.

"You guys good?" he asked, we nodded, shaken.

I put my head down, Mondo and Chihiro know the truth now. Who knows if they want to be my friend now knowing my family... Maybe mondo won't let me train with him, and Chihiro won't talk to me again. I will be ostracized like in middle school.

"I-i have to go,"I stand up and rush out the cafe, hiding my face.

"Y/n!" Mondo ran towards me and caught up. "Let me walk you home, please."

I silently nodded, dread filling my body.

"I understand if you want to break our deal." I said, rubbing my arm. "My sister a criminal, I get it a lot."

"Psh, cause you got a crazy sibling. Like i'd give away a free math tutor, and I'm in the same boat as you. My brother Daiya was the leader of the Crazy Dimonds till I inherited it." Mondo answers, then put his hands up and moved his head dramticly. "And if you have a problem with criminals, I will be providing my services, elsewhere."

"No, no..." I chuckled. I started feeling better, while walking with him, I noticed something. Despite him being intimidating, he's really a nice guy. My heart fluttered lightly when he talked. Soon we reached my dorm, sadly. I waved my goodbyes and opened my dorm.

"Trainings tomorrow after school, ok?" mondo waved.