Mom and mama

My alarm woke me, I jumped out of bed and quickly got ready. I have to go see Mondo at the hospital on time, I promised.

I rushed out, walking to the hospital, luckily it wasn't too far from the dorms. The large white building toward over me. Walking in I see multiple nurses, the smell of the hospital filled my nostrils. It looked as busy as usual, I walked to the front desk.

"I'm here for Mondo Owada." I smiled.

"Room 11037" she sighed pointing to the left. I rushed to the door, opening it. Mondo sat in his bed, when I opened the door, the widest grin formed on his face.

"Shortcake!" He smiled, I kissed him on the forehead. He said up and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Doctor said I need to spend all day here! It sucks!" He groaned.

"Awwe I'm sorry..." I sat with him for a while, till a thought popped in my head.

"Firecracker." I looked at him.

"Huh?"

"You're like a firecracker! Loud,  happy, and full of energy! And you make my heart feel like one. That's your new nickname!" I smiled, Mondo's face went red.

"Geez...you're too cute, Shortcake.." Mondo chuckled.
"Ya know-"

Mondo was interrupted by the door slamming open, two older women ran up to him.

"Mondo Oowada! What were you thinking landing yourself in a hospital!" One of them said with a thick country accent exclaimed. She was short and stout, with chunky jewelry. The other one was taller and thin, with long dark hair.

"Hey, Mom and Mama!" Mondo smiled like a puppy.
Are these the ladies the ones Mondo talked about?

"Mondo I'm so happy you're ok." The taller one smiled, she didn't have an accent. Mondo looked back at me and clear his throat.

"Moms, this is y/n." Mondo smiled, the ladies looked back at me.

"Awwe my mondo has talked all about you!" The shorter pinched my cheek, I laughed lightly. "I miss Julie, and this is miss victoria. We took care of Mondo when he was younger! Arnt you as cute as a button!"

"Julie, honey, you're scaring her." Miss victoria put her hand on Miss Julie's shoulder, who jumped back.

"Oh, I'm so sorry honey." Miss Julie smiled.

"It's fine," I laugh. It's funny how the two ladies are in love, seeing as they are as opposite as you get. One short stout and loud, the other tall thin, and quiet. Kind of like me and Mondo. It shows anyone can be in love.

"So what school do go to? Where yall meet?" miss Julie asked questions.

"Hopes peak, and Well-"

"Mama calm down.." Mondo chuckled. "She and I help each other study and work out."

"Oh, how sweet!" Miss Julie continued to ask questions and I answered them. Mondo would be his usual happy self, laughing in his bed. Even his the hospital, he's cracking jokes, I love him. After an hour or two, Miss victoria looked at her watch.

"Oh, honey, we have to leave!" Miss Victoria looked at miss Julie. "Were meeting the Ishimarus in an hour."

"Oh, heavens to Betsy! It was so nice to meet you dear! And mondo, you be nice to this girl! I love you!" They both walked out of the room. I and Mondo chuckled.

"Your moms are great." I smile, Mondo nods.

"Only ones I ever knew..." Mondo smiles to himself.

"You have such a great family." I smile, a nagging sadness fills me. Yeah a good family, something ill never have.

"No, we have such a good family." Mondo held my shoulder. "Remember what I said, you're my family y/n."

Tears filled my eyes, how could this guy make me feel so many emotions. I held his hand and kissed his head.

"Thank you, Mondo."

Hey hey hey! Author here! The two moms are ahead cannon I made! Do y'all all have any head cannons you want to share?