A worried Taka and a flirty Mondo

You walked to school, already anticipating its end. I'm finally going to get stronger! And Mondo is helping me! I felt jittery and excited. I held the straps of my bag pack tighter, smiling. My mind races with thoughts until I heard the booming voice of one of my friends.

"Yyyyy/nnnn!" Taka yelled, speed walking towards you, placing both his hands on your shoulders. "Are you ok? Did that no-good outlaw hurt you? How about your sister? Who hurt you!!! I swear I will... give them a stern talk! And then give them detention!"

"Taka, I'm fine! No one hurt me. Mondo just walked me home cause I was shaken!" I explained.

"HE WALKED YOU HOME?!" Taka was shouting louder. People started to notice the screaming boy holding me. After three minutes of screaming, he calmed down.

"Well, I'm happy you came home," Taka smiled and hugged me. "We should go to school. A good student of hopes peak should always be five minutes early!"

"Guys!" Chihiro rushed over. "Y/n are you ok?"

I nodded, together we walked, chatting. After a couple of minutes, taka panicked while looking at his watch.

"I'm 4 minutes and 30 seconds early! See you!" Taka sped walked to class.

We looked at him and chuckled. If you've wondered if Taka has always been like this, the answer is yes.
Constantly working hard and following rules, his values come from his family. It's one of the reasons me and his family are close. After I found out what my family really did in 5th grade, Taka and his family were there for me. When we both found out we were in the same school and class, we couldn't have been happier. So I cant complain about him being a stickler for the rules.

"Hey, guys!" Aoi ran towards me waving her arms. "Ya know, Halloween this weekend! Wanna have a sleepover with the girls, Y/n!"

"Yes!" I smiled.

My heart was ecstatic, A sleepover with all of the girls! I've never had a sleepover before. I had Taka as a friend, but a sleepover with him would be "unwholesome".

"Great it's at Sayaka's dorm!" Aoi waved.

I waved back and rushed to my class, sitting next to Taka and Chihiro, a huge smile plastered on my face. My heartfelt jittery, I couldn't wait for the end of the day and this weekend!

"You look happy Y/n!" Taka exclaimed. "I'm happy to see you as excited for a new day at hopes peak as I am!" Taka grinned, of course, he believes I'm excited about school, I smiled and nodded.

Time skip because I'm lazy

"Class dismissed!" My math teacher announced, I grabbed my bag and rushed out of the classroom. I waited outside for Mondo, my heart racing. I was so excited to finally get stronger!

"You seem excited to exercise." Mondo chuckled, snapping out of my thoughts. I jumped out of surprise.

"Oh, yeah! I've been wanting to get stronger for a while!" I gave a smile.

"It's going to take a while, make sure you're ok with that," Mondo remarked. "I mean it took me all my life to get these guns!" Mondo gave a small flex and I chuckled.

"And it will take you a while to understand math! Of course, you'll never be as smart as me!" I joked, mondo raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

"We'll see shortcake," Mondo chuckled. My heart fluttered with that nickname, a light blush dusted my face.

The rest of the walk was like that, jokes and laughter, remarks and teasing. For some reason, I couldn't stop my heart from beating so much when he smiled. My stomach would twist in knots and a smile would form on my lips. Was this... a crush?