The breakfast and the mall

Thank u for 50 votes!

I sat at Monokuma cafe with Taka, Mondo, and Chihiro. We all drank coffee and chatted with each other, laughing. The fresh smell of coffee and the warmth of pastries and drinks drifted through the cafe. Mondo wrapped his arm around my waist and held me close. It was a normal morning, I wish I had more of these, Taka and Mondo laughing with each other, Chihiro and you talking about numbers and programming, You and Taka joking with each other, Mondo keeping you safe with him.

"Hey, guys..." Chihiro started. "What do you think will happen when we graduate, with us? I want us to all stay friends, even though we're all going to different careers!"

A heavy air filled our table. Of course, deep down you knew our ultimate were pulling us apart. Mondo will soon become the leader of the crazy diamonds. Alter ego is almost to be launched, making Chihiro busier. Taka is leaving the country, taking an apprenticeship in America. My heartfelt heavy were all growing up and taking our paths, seemingly random all in different directions.

"Of course! Even if we all taking different career paths, we all can stay friends! Even though I'm leaving I will try my hardest to keep in touch!" Taka announced.

"Yeah, of course, we're not splitting. I know whenever y/n goes, I won't be too far off.." Mondo stated, I looked up and smiled at him. His violet eyes locked with mine as a small, loving smile formed on his lips.

"Awe!" Chihiro smiled. The energy returned, we all babbled on again, it's a morning like this where we wish they never ended. Of course, it did, we said our goodbyes. Take and Chihiro walked off as Mondo and I hopped on his motorbike. I held him tight, still scarred from that night. Mondo noticed my tense demeanor.

"Hey hey... It's ok" the biker comforted, I lose my demeanor, still holding his waist. I wasn't as scared as I was the first time I rode with him, but I still get nervous. After a while, the school came to our view. Mondo and I walked into our dorms, he rubs the nape of his neck.

"Hey, maybe want to go to the gym? Or we could study in your room?" Mondo asked.

"Sure-" I smiled, Junko ran up waving her arms.

"Y/n! You cant go! You're going with me and the other girls to the mall for clothes shopping!" The fashionista exclaimed.

"Clothes shopping?" I repeated,  Junko rolled her eyes dragging me away.

"Yes! For prom, geez I thought you were a nerd or something... and with what you wear every day, you need advice!" Junko said. I waved at Mondo, who was already being dragged away from Leon for who knows what. He waved back then crossed his arms, grumbling.

Junko dragged me to a limo where all the girls were already there, giggling. I sat next to Aoi and Celeste. Junko sat next to her twin, and the car started.

"Are you guys excited for prom?" Sayaka smiled.

"Of course! Sakura and I are going to have matching dresses!" Aoi cheered.

"It's hard to find dresses with my body, but ill do make Hina happy.." Sakura smiled.

"I already got my dress. I always get the best from my gothic brands!" Celeste announced.

"I'll be getting a tux, dresses are a hassle..." Kyoko said.

"I will be as well.." Murcko agreed.

"Of course you are!" Junko scoffed. "I will be making my dress, no one makes as good as clothing as me!"

"Yeah yeah yeah, and not as good as cutting up sweet men like me! I'll be getting something extra hot! Maybe Byakuya will notice me!" So blushed aggressively, flinging her scissors around. Aoi rolled her eyes, then laid her blue eyes on me.

"Hey y/n! You should match with Mondo!" Aoi smiled.

"Yeah, that'd be so cute!" Sayaka grinned. "You are like the cutest couple in hopes peak!"

"The ultimate couple's say." Celeste giggled.

"Awe geez guys! Maybe I should." I beamed. The girls talked more during the ride. So sneezed and Tokos meek personality appeared from a more psychopathic one.

"W-w-why are y-y-you looking at me!" Toko accused. "Y-y-you all t-t-think I'm a u-u-ugly pig!"

"No, we weren't!" Sayaka sighed.

After that interaction, we arrived at the mall. The building was enormous. Multiple stories filled with all the stores a person could imagine. Multiple different people filled the building, entering and leaving shops. I stood in awe, Aoi grabbed my arm and I followed the group around.

"Omg, this store is so good! Were going in here!" Junko walks into an expensive clothing store, I gasped at the amount of formal clothing.

"Omg! This is so cute!" Sayaka held up a dress.

"Sakura what about this dress!" Aoi smiled and held up a dress. Sakura smiled.

"It's perfect!" Sakura held up the dress.

"Y/n! Try this on!" Junko held up a (formal clothing).

"Oo that would be so cute on you," Celeste gasps. I smile and go into the dressing room, after taking a step in Junko knocks on my door.

"Hurry up!"

"I just got in here!" I groaned, quickly putting on the (formal clothing). Walking out, the girls gasped at me in it.

"You look so cute!" Aoi smiled.

"Omg, you look amazing!!" Sayaka cheered. I beamed at the girl's compliments.

"Geez girl, you look good!" Junko smirked. "I'm buying it for you, it's far too expensive for you to afford.."

After changing back into my normal clothes. I handed it to Junko, Who paid for it, the girls were still shopping. I smile and waved, walking around the mall.

I'm getting my rhythm back! Ill be writing more now!