Kanna and my new beginning

Taka walked off, taking a chunk of my heart, I turned around and followed the group back to school. I wiped my tears and followed Mondo to his motorbike, we rode silently to Hope's peak. We arrived at the building Mondo rubbed the back of his neck.

"Do you need time alone?" he looked at me.

"No...do you want to hang out?" I look at him, Mondo nodded. I smiled.

"I'll get ready!" walking to my dorm.

I walked into my dorm, then stopped when I closed the door, Kannas eyes pierced my soul, but now I saw her real eye color, a deep green.

"You took out your contacts.." I murmured. She stood up from my bed, her head hung.

"Y/n I'm so sorry..." My sister said. "About everything! I-i I'm quitting the crime... I want to stop this.."

I stepped back, already confusion and sadness swarmed my mind but now it doubled. I rubbed my temples.

"Okok. I've had a rough morning..." I murmured.

"I know, I've heard about Taka.." she said, I looked back into her eyes, her green irises staring back, a plea of forgiveness was in her eyes. She was genuine, you could always tell by her eyes.

"Taka? Thought you didn't know his name, you always called him pipsqueak or that hall monitor"

"Of course, I know the name of your best friend, dumb*ss" Kanna shook her head, rubbing her head.
"I'll get out of your hair, you and himbo were going out. I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

She patted my shoulder and waved, leaving the room. I sat on my bed, hands close to my chest.

"She sorry..." I murmured to myself, sorry, something I thought Kanna could never be. A ruthless crime organizer shows no apologies. I thought she was lying, she always would lie when we were kids. 

"y/n? shortcake?" mondo knocked on the door. "can I come in?" 

"yeah," I yelled through the door.

"Hey, Uhm, Leon and Sayaka want to go on a double date with us to go swimsuit shopping."