The pastries and coffee

F/p - favorite pastry
Mondos pov

"Ugh, whys do you drag me here Leon!" I groaned.

"Duh! So we can get formal clothing for the dance!" Leon said. I sighed, we sat in togamis limo, heading to the mall. I was going to hang out with y/n, now I'm stuck with these guys.

"I was just going to wear what Daiya wears when he goes to court," I stated, Leon, slapped the back of my head.

"Ya want her to dump you?! Geez, you hopeless!" Leon sighed.

"Hey! Don't call mondo that! Also, I think Mondo would look nice in anything!" Take an express.

"Thanks, bro!" I smiled. The car ride went on, all the guys huddled in was new. Unlike the girls, we never all hung out together. This makes sense, the more I'm with Byakuya, the more his face seems more punchable.

"So any ladies caught your guy's attention?" Hakahure grins.

"You're like 18, dude!" Leon rolled his eyes. "I totally like Sayaka! Man, when I become a famous musician, shell-like me!" the baseball star smirked.

"I'm only attracted to 2d girls!" Hifumi smirks.

"Ya can't take 2d girls to prom, dude! I'm talking real girls!" Hakagure sighs.

"My magical girl body pillow begs to differ!" Hifumi pushed up his glasses.

"I love education!" Taka grinned.

"That's even more far off!" Hakugure groans. "And I thought I was the dumb one!"

"You still are.." Byakuya rolled his eye then pushed up his glasses. "Of course it's only normal for such... Idiot people to worry about. Tch"

"Say that to my face daddy's boy!" I shouted, Chihiro put a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey calm down!" Chihiro says. I lean back and cross my arms, Glaring at the heir. Who does this guy think he is?! Looking at his smug face angers me. And with the interactions, I've seen with him and y/n, he did something to y/n. I swear if he put his hands on her ill break him in half. I shake my head and take a couple of breaths, something y/n taught me.

After a couple of minutes, we all arrived at the mall. Geez, it was intimidating! How could you find anything here?! I follow the group, trying to hide my excitement. If I'm honest, I've never been to a mall before... So many stores, all with different uses and things to buy.

"Heres a good shop. Reasonable prices for you plebians... Don't worry about prices, I'll pay for it."
Byakuya announced.

"Really? Thanks, Byakuya!" Makoto smiled. Byakuya scoffed.

"I'm not doing it cause I like you, peasants! You can now say the great Togami donated your money. Kindness publicity like this is good for business." Byakuya smirked.

"Of course.." I rolled my eyes. I walked around the store, suits of all colors and sizes surrounded me, I felt kind of unnerved by the sheer amount of wealth of all these clothes. I haven't felt so out of place in a while.

"Need help bro!" Take marches over towards me, I nodded my head.

"Yeah...I've never been in a store like this ever, I don't even to start." I shook my head. "I mean all this stuff is so weird!"

"Then don't do it!" Take grinned. "If these suits are sent for you, you don't have to buy them!"

"But y/n-" I start

"Y/n won't care about some silly tux!" Take grins. "Id knows, I'm her best friend! Go explore the mall, I'll call you when we leave."

I nod and walk out, I suppose I do have the other jacket I'm wearing to a retirement party. It's formal too, I guess. I walked around the mall, not having a destination to go to. Multiple stores filled my vision, none caught my eye, until

Best F/p in the world sold here!

Hmph, best? I roll my eyes, wait isn't F/p y/n favorite? Yeah, it is! She told me a while back! I should get some, just so ic could see her smile. I walk into the bakery. The heavenly smell of baked goods fills my nose. If I'm honest, f/p is my favorite pastry, I just can't make it! I order two of them and wait, looking around.

Mom and Mama took me and Daiya to a bakery like this once. I got this pastry and loved it, the flavor was delicious and it melted in your mouth. I asked my moms to teach me to make it. I just couldn't get it right! Maybe I should try with y/n.

"Oowada!" the cashier yelled, I walked overtaking the cashier.

Back you you're pov!

I walked around the mall aimlessly. Bright signs hung above stores as multiple kiosks tried to grab my attention. Aoi said shed call me when they're done, but she hasn't yet. Nothing grabbed my attention,

Fresh F/c served here!

I smile softly, that me and mondo favorite coffee! I should get him a drink, just to see him smile. I walk into the cafe, the thick smell of coffee filled the air. A warm feeling of coziness filled my body. The barista looked at me and I ordered two f/c. I wait in the back silently. My mind wandered around my memories.

Taka and I would spend all of our time at a shop like this Studying, chatting, drinking coffee. I smile at the old thoughts, a bittersweet feeling filled my body. Soon Taka will be gone, no more cafe dates, no more studying, just him in America. But at least Taka will be happy, that's all I hope for as his best friend.

"L/n" the barista yelled out, I swiftly took the two coffee and thanked them. Walking out of the cafe I noticed another person walking out of a bakery. His violet eyes lay on me.

Sorry this one took awhile! I have a question, should I name my chapters?