An arrogant Heir and a Party

I stare in my mirror, filled with dread. I can't believe I have to go to see my fathers and his friends. I groaned, Kanna will get me in a couple of minutes. I sat on my couch and sighed. My thoughts wander to Mondo and this morning.

His soft violet eyes pierced into my soul, his smirk warming my heart. I smile softly, hands held together at my heart, his arms protecting me. I wish I could be with him every day, everything feels right around him.

Knock knock

I groaned, Kanna's here to take me to the party. I trudged to the door, opening it to see my sister. Kanna wore a three-piece suit that looked expensive, her white hair styled up, her red eyes laid upon me. She gave me a small nod.

"Let's go,"

I followed Kanna through the dorms, I stopped when I heard two familiar

"I'm saying if you used your words more than your fists, more people would like you!" Taka yelled

"Oh, I'll show you using my fists!" Mondo growled. "And says the guy who shouts at everyone!"

"You wanna go!" Taka's face was red with anger.

"Yeah!"

"A competition!" They both said at the same time.

"An endurance competition!" Taka started. "First person to leave the sauna loses!"

"Good! I was doing something all night that was endurance practice!" Mondo smirked.

"If you bring my mother into this ill be very disappointed!" Taka retorted.

I sighed and kept walking with my sister. I honestly don't have the energy to deal with what those two idiots are doing. even though, of course, they are your favorite idiots in the world. I'll just ask Mondo tomorrow at school.

Soon we were outside, unlike this morning, just the cold breeze hit you like a brick. You shivered, I quickly rushed into Kannas car, sitting in the passenger seat. The drive was painfully silent, neither of us want to say a word to each other.
Soon Kanna broke the silence.

"So you and the biker boy are together? I thought you hated crime."

I winced at how it sounded so close to what my father said, Mondo asked me out this morning, how does she already know?

"Yeah, I still hate crime, but Mondo is different..." I responded.

"You and he are the talks of the school, it's been the most interesting thing here ever since that princess and animal breeder got together..." Kanna murmured, then the silence came back.

After a while, we arrived at a large mansion, all the lights on. I dreaded this more than anything, I didn't want to be at a party with a bunch of criminals. I sighed and walked in people filled the house, the thick smell of cigarettes filled the air.

"My favorite girls!" The monster grinned at us, Kanna smiled.

"Hey, dad!" Kanna hugged him, I stepped back, crossing my arms.

"Hello." I gave a quick hug, making my skin crawl. He gestured to the house.

"Go! Explore! Have fun!"

I walked around, looking for a corner to sink into and disappear. No one I knew was there, of course, I leaned against the wall.m, hoping no one would notice me. That was a certain person who caught my eye. Byakuya Togami was halfway across the room, talking to a small boy with a buzzcut, and the girl I met at the gym, Peko was her name? I decided that talking to someone I know is better than staying alone, even if it's Byakuya. I walked over to the heir, he looked over and smirked.

"Oh aren't you that meek little girl in my class, a mere commoner who spends time with that loud plebian and that little quiet boy. Why do you think you could talk to me? Why are you at this party?"

I inhaled, anger rising in me, who does this guy think he is? I took a breath.

"My dad's hosting this party, F/n L/n... I'm here for him."

Byakuya looked at me shocked.

"F-f/n?! I see..." his demeanor changed back to calm. " well I suppose we do have some in common! Both are heirs of large families... would you like to join me for the party... as colleagues of course."

I nodded. "I suppose.."

"I'm Fuyuhiko Kuzryu, the ultimate Yakuza, I work closely with your father.." The small kid stated

He's a Yakuza?! He looks 12! I shouldn't say that to his face though...

The night went on with small chatting with the group about boring subjects, My father, organized crime. Byakuya kept getting on my nerves, how is this kid's ego so big! He smirked.

"Y/n, you know Mondo? That loud, crude, biker gang leader? I heard you and he gained in a relationship... a real shame, you deserve someone who matches your intelligence, but you chose a boy who couldn't probably count! A crying shame-"

Slap

Byakuya looked at me surprised, his glasses flew to the floor and a red mark filled his cheek. He scoffed.

"Says the boy whose ego is better than his fortune! You shut your mouth! You rich egotistical self-absorbed loser!" I yelled.

I stomped out of the house, walking out, I don't care where it going I just want to ve away from them. I hate them, I hate them all! I held my shoulders, tears falling I let out a sob. It's late I should go home, but where hopes peak? I sat on the curb, tears falling harder.

"Y/n?" A voice called out.