The sleepover

You're pov
I was getting ready for a sleepover, maybe the girls would want to paint their nails? I grabbed some bottles in a case. I zipped up my bag and took a look at my pajamas, I think I'm done! I smiled widely, a giddy feeling, my first sleepover! I look at a picture of me and my mom.

"Hey, mom! I'm going to my first sleepover!" I said the photo. Silence, as usual. I knew she wasn't going to speak back, she's dead.

I walked out holding my bag, aoi ran up to me grinning.

"I'm so excited! It's been so long since I've had a sleepover!" She exclaims.

I nodded, feeling the amount of excitement she is. Soon we arrived at Sayaka's dorm. All the girls from the class were there. Aoi waved and walked up to Sakura.

"We are all here! Let's get started with the party!" Sayaka cheered.

The night went on with normal sleepover activities. We had a pillow fight, which Sakura dominated at. Also watched a movie where we all balled our eyes out for. Soon the night died down, we were laying around.

Bz bz bz bz

My phone rang, I wondered who it could be. I looked at my phone and my heart dropped. It was my dad's Number. I stood up.

"I have to take this.." I murmured and walked out the door.

I clicked in the call and put it to my ear.

"Y/n! How were your plans you had?"

"Good." I lied.

"Listen, I'm throwing a party at my place, most of my work will be there. You should go since you bailed on me today. This isn't a choice. Bye, I love you!"

He hung up. I stood there, shaking. Do I have to go? This is horrible... I sigh and walk back.

"Hey! You ok?" Aoi smiled. I smiled and nodded. None of the girls know about my dad, and I should keep it like that.

"I have an idea! Let's play truth or dare!" Junko smirked (she's a normal fashionista, no despair stuff) "I'll go first! Sakura, truth or dare!"

"Hmm, I suppose dare." Sakura smiled, we all oohed.

"Ok... see if you can pick up aoi and Celeste!"

Sakura squatted down, on one arm Aoi sat down, the other celeste. I'm incredible strength Sakura picked up both Aoi and Celeste. We all cheered and clapped at her. She let down the girls and sat back down.

And that's how the night went. Aoi asked me to see if I can walk on my hands, I fell in the first second. Sayaka had to tell an embarrassing story, and she talked about how she once tripped in front of a fan. Soon it was my turn again.

"Y/n, Truth or Dare?" Celeste asked me.

"Truth," I said.

Celeste smirked. "Do you, have felt a certain biker? Mondo Oowada is his name?"

"Mondo? Oh no...we're just friends!" I turned into a tomato and hid my face in my hands. The girls giggled.

"Your blushing!" Sayaka chuckled.

"He stared at you all class!" Aoi said. "And I heard him gushing to Leon about how you're teaching him! He is soooo into you!"

"You and he would be a cute couple. Polar opposites in love!" Celeste giggled.

"I mean I do have feelings for him, Maybe I will tell Mondo!" I exclaimed, the girls cheered.