The question

It's been a couple of weeks since Mondo came home from the hospital. After Mondo spent time at my dorm, and a lot of complaints from the said Biker boy, He got his cast off. He hasn't been happier since! One thing ill never say about Mondo, is that he's boring. One problem is... hopes peak proms coming up. Mindo hasn't asked me out. It's in a couple of days...

Knock

I shot up, I wasn't expecting anyone. Mondo is off with his gang, and I haven't seen taka in a couple of days. I sat up from my desk and opened my door to find Chihiro on the other side. I smiled widely.

"Hey, Chihiro!" I smiled at him, Chihiro looked nervous.

"Y/n...wanna hang out in your room?" Chihiro looked away awkwardly. I found it odd, his demeanor. I pushed it aside.

"Sure!" I answered, Chihiro walked inside, looking around. My room was a slight mess, if I'm honest, I've been focusing a lot on my studies recently. I tidied a little as Chihiro sat down on my couch.

"Have you talked to Taka recently?" I asked Chihiro.

"No, he's been in his room for a while, I think he's sick." Chihiro shook his head. Sick?! Taka is rarely sick, and he'd tell me! I need to find out about this!

MRRRRRRR (I'm dying, it's motorcycle sounds)
I jumped from the sound of motorcycles, Mondo wouldn't be back, it's too early. I and Chihiro looked at each other then out the window. I smiled as happiness filled my body.

P R O M?

Was spelled out in track marks. I smiled widely, Of course, mondo would ask me out like this! Mondo got off his bike and ran into the dorm, I grinned, running out the dorm towards him. I ran and wrapped my arms around him.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I laughed, Mondo chuckled and held my cheek. Our lips connected, it felt like sparks flying through the air. We forgot this was a public dorm, others watched this. Aoi and Sayaka oohed, Byakuya and Toko scoffed, and Sakura smiled softly. I let go and looked around, laughing nervously.

"They're going to get married hehe!" Aoi and Sayaka giggled.

"They're in high school and y/n going to leave that biker and his cotton-filled brain." Byakuya rolled his eyes.

"Y-y-yeah! A-and y-y/n, not even that c-cute!" Toko insulted, then sneezed, Syo appeared blushing. "Not as cute as my sweet boy I killed last night!"

Byakuya quickly got up rushed to his room, getting away from you. So quickly followed.

"You can't run forever byaky-boo!"

"Way to ruin the moment.." Mondo mumbled, them his violet eyes looked back on me, he grinned. "I gotta go, I just had to tell you that." he kisses my forehead and walked out, I waved.

Time skip!

I was cleaning my room, smiling about earlier today. I knew Mondo would do something like that, he's not a traditional boyfriend. Nope, he's quite the opposite.

Knock knock.

I sat up, wondering who it could be. Opening the door, Taka was at the other side, looking down.

"H-hey y/n..." He started. "Can we talk?"