Hes ok!

I might as well get dressed, Taka laid some of my clothes on his chair. I slowly got dressed and sat back in the hospital bed. I sigh, counting the seconds till Taka comes back. Poor Mondo probably blames himself for this. It's my fault, I hurt people. I pin my knees to my chest, the stitch in my back aching. I'm just like my dad, am I?

I heard the door open. Looking up expecting Taka, Kanna stood in the doorway. I hesitated, Kanna is here? But why? I shouldn't tell her to leave, she took the time to see me anyways...

"Hey, sis, you doing good?" She said hesitantly, I nodded quietly. She sat where Taka sat, it was painfully silent. Her red eyes lay on me, it's been a while since I saw her real eye color.

"I was worried for you..." she broke the silence.

"You were?" I looked at Kanna surprised, yeah she was my sister, but she wasn't "miss affection".

"Yes!" She exclaimed.

"Does he know?" I asked. She knows who he is.

"No, and I assuming he wouldn't care..." She sighed. We stayed there a while, silent again. The air was so thick you could cut it with a knife, and it would come back twice as dense. I was still worried about mondo, and Takas had been gone for a while. Speak of the hall monitor and he shall appear. Taka speed-walked in, panting.

"Mondo is ok! And awake!" Taka smiled.

I sat up from my bed. "He is!" Taka nodded. I smiled wide, and my heart soared! Mondos ok! I hopped out of the bed and ran to Taka, following him to a room.

There he was! Mondo looked up to me, the widest grin plastered on his face, I wrapped my arms around him. Giving the tightest hug I could give. He's ok, Mondos ok! Tears pricked my eyes I was so happy.

"Y/n...you're ok!" Mondo looked at me, smiling more. I nodded to him, he held me for a couple of seconds, then kissed me. I felt the happiness I haven't felt all night, relief washes over me as I smiled next to mondo.

"Awwe." Daiya teases.

"Unwholesome! But ill allow it!" Taka smiles, covering his eyes.

We didn't know but Kanna leaned in the doorway softly smiling to herself. She was happy that her little sister was happy. But nagging darkness tugged at her, it has since the cafe. Kanna wants me to be safe, that's why she begged me to see dad. I should've known, all she wanted was me to be happy, even if it kills her.

"Ahem." A nurse gets our attention. "Visiting hours are over."

We all sighed, the moment ruined. I was about to leave till Mondo grabbed my hand.

"Please come tomorrow!" Mondo begged.

"Of course." I smiled to reassure him, he laid back down in his bed, looking up. I couldn't up but tear up at the sight. A person I love in the hospital, I couldn't help but be worried. Daiya wrapped an arm around me.

"He's gonna be ok, That idiot's been through worst." He chuckled. "He had to get back stitches and broke his leg. But other than that, nothing permanent, doctors said it was a miracle, more like dumb luck."

I nodded, saying my goodbyes to Daiya and Taka, Kanna offered to drive me home. I accepted we are going to the same place. The ride was mostly quiet, me twiddling my thumbs.

"You love him, don't you?" Kanna broke the silence with that question.

That's an odd question, I mean do I? Logically, no I shouldn't, but I do also? I mean, love isn't logical, it's an emotion. He is the person who I think about all the time, and whenever I'm around him, my heart melts.
Everything about him is amazing, so I do love him. I love him.

"Yes, I really love him." I answered.