The Gym

A crush? I shake my head, no way. I've only talked to him a couple of times. And it's not like the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader and the Ultimate Mathmatition are a good match. But then why do I feel these feelings for him?

After a couple of minutes of walking, we arrived at the gym. I look in awe at the building, it was large with multiple stories. Mondo set his bike next to it (I forgot to mention, he was walking his bike next to you, so you don't have to walk while he rides it, that's on me y'all)

I walked in and the outside wasn't a lie. It had multiple stories all with all the exercise equipment you can imagine. Multiple people filled the gym, most looked like they could punt me into the next century. It looks like jocks heaven.

"Let's get changed and then let's start!" Mondo walked to the Men's locker room.

I quickly walked to the woman's changing room, which also had numerous people filled it. One that caught my eyes, Sakura Ogami, the ultimate martial artist. She was next to a girl with white hair that was put into two braids and glasses, also a girl with a blue uniform and a green bow.

"Hey, Sakura." I wave.

Sakura looked at me surprised, then smiled.

"Y/n! What brings you here?" Sakura smiled.

"Mondo's training me, I kinda wanted to get stronger," I explained Sakura nodded. While getting changed I found out the girls' names are Peko Pekoyama, the ultimate swordswoman, and Tenko chabashira, the ultimate aikido master.

We walked out together Mondo was waiting for me outside.

"Hey let's go-" Mondo lurched in pain as Tenko landed a swift kick to his stomach.

"Don't touch her! Degenerate male!" Tenko shouts. She gets in a fighting pose, looks like she's getting ready to beat the crap out of mondo.

"Tenko," Sakura puts a hand on Tenko. "Don't hurt him, he's a good guy."

"There's no such thing. Men are scum!" Tenko shouts. Who is this girl? Why does she hate Mondo?

Mondo stands up holding his stomach. "It's fine, I get it a lot, let's go y/n."

I walked next to him, nervous. "Are you ok? We can reschedule."

"No, Tenko does that a lot.." Mondo rubs the back of his neck. "She and I have been going to this gym for a while."

I looked at Mondo, because of the Tenko incident, I wasn't able to notice his looks. He put his hair up in a bun, making his light violet more visible. He wore a tank top, showing his buff arms. His face is so simple, yet perfect. My heartbeat is out of my chest and we haven't even started excising.

"Let's get started with dumbells!" Mondo said. He went to a section with multiple other people and so many dumbbells. Some were the size of my head, others the size of my fist. Mondo took one of the smaller ones and handed it to me.

"Here try this! Remember, you got this!" Mondo said.

"Ok!" I smile, I got this, y/n!

I grabbed dumbell and with all my might I...

Could barely move it.

How? Mondo held it with ease! I tried with all my might, and nothing.

"You got this Y/n!" Mondo cheered me on.

I grinned at his support, but it wasn't helping. I knew I was weak, but this is kind of embarrassing.

Time skip because the author doesn't know what to write

It was like that the entire time, in the end, I was sore, sweating, and embarrassed. I knew this was hard, but maybe it's like math, the more practice I have, the better I'll be! Mondo sat down next to me, he looked how I looked, just less, dead. I looked at him again and dang, he was hot. Sweat glistened his arms, his white tank top was wet, showing his chest. IM SORRY FOR WRITING THIS I FEEL SINFUL Mondo eyes laid upon gen and he chuckled

"Like what you see, Shortcake?"

I stuttered "I-I Uh-"

"Joking. By the way, Congrats! You finished your first step on getting stronger! I'm proud of you." Mondo smiled at me, I couldn't help but smile back.

We walked out of the gym, and the sun was already setting. It's night already? Crap I was going to walk home but what if it's dangerous... Maybe I could call a cab, but I don't have any cash-

"Hey! Wanna ride?" Mondo grabbed his motorbike. I hesitated, I ride his bike? But then id have to...hold my arms around him! I was a blushing mess. I sat behind Mondo wrapping arms around him.

Holy crap, we zoomed around the city, missing cars, driving past red lights. I'm pretty sure Mondo broke at least 13 laws in just a single ride. Mondo jumped off his bike at the dorms, whooping.

"Record time! Man, I love a good ride!" Mondo smiled. I slowly got off, shaking, my life flashed past my eyes, and man was it boring. I waved at him, and walked to my room.